Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Zero chance of these making to my hands with how many people are loving them. Better be thinking of a consolidation prize.

Nike finally gave me my own shoe!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

ASG's are so damn dope :pimp:

I want 2 pairs but I'll keep it real, my wife would hate me and I don't know if I'm bout that hide-shoes-from-my-girl life
piece of cake. Just gotta pull them out on a regular day and IF she notices u just hit her with, "psssh, I been had these"

So I thought I wanted the BHMs but after seeing the Gator Kings those will be my first XI's. Boom

those denims are trash, but from the looks of it. its gonna be hard to get the ASG due to the popularity (hype)

man i wish the 11's were comfortable for me :\

jelly of y'all

Did you try to go half size up on em?

Also they take a while to break in especially if your gonna ball in em, by the 5th to 6th wear they were finally feeling molded. The toebox where the laces meet was really mashing my foot when they were brand new.

No ASGs but I'm pretty damn happy right now, just got the kings pride & gamma blue 11s for $109 each, I held out on the king's pride & couldn't be happier, I was ready to break down & pay $200.

The sizing is so weird though, I'm STILL undecided on the 10 or 10.5 lol

Did you try to go half size up on em?

Also they take a while to break in especially if your gonna ball in em, by the 5th to 6th wear they were finally feeling molded. The toebox where the laces meet was really mashing my foot when they were brand new.
yeah i tried on a half size up and true size (wide feet) and only the toe box bothered me like you said. it felt like my toes would have no blood circulation if i kept them on. mainly want these for casual use so i don't know if they'll still break in that way

yeah i tried on a half size up and true size (wide feet) and only the toe box bothered me like you said. it felt like my toes would have no blood circulation if i kept them on. mainly want these for casual use so i don't know if they'll still break in that way

I went tts. In my experience it'll take much longer. My aways are currently my hoop shoes and they feel GODLY on court. Only took about 2 sessions to fully break in. In comparison, I wear my kp a lot (~2 times a week since release) and they're ok for short outings, but if I wear them for an 8 hour work stint the base of my right pinky toe is ready bust out once I get home.

No ASGs but I'm pretty damn happy right now, just got the kings pride & gamma blue 11s for $109 each, I held out on the king's pride & couldn't be happier, I was ready to break down & pay $200.

The sizing is so weird though, I'm STILL undecided on the 10 or 10.5 lol

Sweet deal for $109 you got a steal :evil: I picked up my KP's for retail, how you got 50% lower gotta tell me your secrets :nerd:

Even for casual wear your good, just wear'em for short periods of time, but for hiking or long walks on the beach probably not a good idea :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom