Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I am actually feeling the atomic orange colorway that's dropping on the 7th...
pimp.gif

Sweet deal for $109 you got a steal :evil: I picked up my KP's for retail, how you got 50% lower gotta tell me your secrets :nerd:
Even for casual wear your good, just wear'em for short periods of time, but for hiking or long walks on the beach probably not a good idea :tongue:

Local city gear had a 10, they were $170 & they have some $40% off all sale shoes.

I was hoping for aways but only KPs & Gammas were on sale. I'm cool with that, any pair past KP for me was extra this year anyway.

Just wish I could come up on all stars or BHMs like that, $220 ain't the business at retail

It looks like my order I placed over the phone from Champs yesterday for the Graffiti XI is processing now along with the corresponding Elite LeBron socks as of today. Glad I placed that order yesterday instead of holding out since they're moving.

surprised no site has the graffitis for under retail yet. Will cop immediately.
Don't bank on it anytime soon because they're running out at the Foot Locker Inc. based sites.
I would still bank on it. This is the same deal with the Christmas xi

Bron wears them, promotes them, and they sold out... but dudes were still getting them for under retail afterwards

Can't see the graffitis changing the trend

This thread rocks by the way #teamunderretail

How limited are the ASG's going to be? They are fire! Had no problem with any of the 11''s I copped so far…. Away's, Christmas, Akron vs Miami.

Local city gear had a 10, they were $170 & they have some $40% off all sale shoes.

I was hoping for aways but only KPs & Gammas were on sale. I'm cool with that, any pair past KP for me was extra this year anyway.

Just wish I could come up on all stars or BHMs like that, $220 ain't the business at retail

Yeah man I hear you, $220 is better than the initial $250 I heard though... but under retail would be sick

They gonna sell out at that price too and on top of that they will be hard to get as well, nike ain't complainin that's fo sho :rofl:

Anybody ever messed with vicesltd.com before? Thinking about preordering the BHM off of them.

How limited are the ASG's going to be? They are fire! Had no problem with any of the 11''s I copped so far…. Away's, Christmas, Akron vs Miami.
pretty limited, if it's going to be like prior ASG releases. don't expect these to sit for one second, if you're not on that page as soon as nike tweets it you're going to miss out.

pretty limited, if it's going to be like prior ASG releases. don't expect these to sit for one second, if you're not on that page as soon as nike tweets it you're going to miss out.
oh boy NDC overrun by the bots. Are they the only site releasing the ASG? Or will like FNL etc have them?

Back
Top Bottom