• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Are you like hanging from a tree or something. The sky background is killin it 8)

Your in need of some black mercers my friend :nerd:

It's probably not his pic, complex used it earlier today for an article about nice sneakers accompanied with bad jeans.

It's probably not his pic, complex used it earlier today for an article about nice sneakers accompanied with bad jeans.

Yeah I read that article earlier, dude has 4 posts I was just playin along :D

There was a funny one, it said something like Jordan's your guess is as good as ours. The shoes were all covered up with bootfit jeans if that's even word...

More exts!!!Cork?

Please no corks :x

3 things

1.Blue Suedes [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

2. Denim XI>>> Denim X , wasn't really feeling that pink last year

3. are those knock colored Xi's PEs? If not, copped

This, I couldn't deal with the weird colors they threw in with the EXT's on the X's, the Denims with the pink, the powder blue on the Hazelnuts and Mint on the Black Suedes :smh: I understand the extra colors made the shoe to some people but those were the actual deal breakers for me but I did like them all sort of but I didn't cop any ..... this year is a different story though, I'm on board for all so far :pimp:

Last edited:
I thought it was farfetched that we would have an EXT this year lol seeing this unravel makes me think a cork or a championship-esque EXT could drop

If they do another celebration shoe, I really hope they come up with something original and not re-do the cork theme. It was cool on the Xs, but I usually prefer seeing something new.

King Gators are fire, will be copped. My only other Lebron XI purchase besides Kings Prides.

Also, the Denim XI is better than the Denim X. The pink really didn't match well with the shoe overall on the Xs imo

Hooped in my KP tonight for the first time...

Everything was on point, felt nearly as good as my X elites, besides less traction. Or maybe the little filipino I was guarding would shake me in any shoes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom