Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I agree GK is one of the only xi I think that really is worth the effort, only other one I've picked up is KP... Everything else.... Meh

As opposed to the normal LeBron XI box which isn't gimmicky at all with the whole "duality" ish :rofl:

lol guess they ran out ideas or the "duality" of red and black seem so enticing that they went with that then the proverbial all red box which on the other hand could've worked since this model is so "tempting" hahaha

Last edited:
The denim XIs are absolutely terrible, but I can understand why some of you dudes who are terrified of the pink one the X's would be looking forward to those.

But I can't imagine why anyone who owns the Corks would want to see that concept re-spun on the XIs.

http://nikeinc.com/news/laissez-les...14-nola-gumbo-league-collection#/inline/27056

[h2]LEBRON 11 GATOR KING[/h2]

Inspired by the fearsome alligator, the king of the bayou, the LEBRON 11 Gator King is a bold expression of royalty and power. Gators, often a symbol of protection in New Orleans culture, influence graphic textures throughout the shoe.  Invisible to the naked eye, hand-drawn patterns come to life as the Hyperposite bucket of the shoe glows in the dark. The musings of majestic color in deep purples, greens and gold are derived from the “Rex” - king of carnival celebrations

The remarkable, collective basketball skills on display in New Orleans Feb. 14-16 are as eclectic as this internationally beloved city.  Leading the charge for Nike Basketball with special interior lining graphics are the LEBRON 11 Gator King, KOBE 9 Elite Maestro and KD VI Illusion; each including a commemorative tarot card and special edition box with purchase of each shoe.
The 2014 NOLA Gumbo League Collection will be served up on Nike.com and at select retail locations on February 14.
As they say in New Orleans, Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Let the good times roll!

View media item 771368
View media item 771378

View media item 771379

View media item 771380

View media item 771381
View media item 771385

I told my self to chill on shoes for a min, after I bought the Lebron 9 red elite championship shoe......But after seeing these pics of the allstar games.......I JUST HAVE TO HAVE THEM. Count me in.

Damn anyone check the toebox on the Gator King's?! The versions they make for LeBron look soo roomy in the forefoot/toebox than our pairs haha :nerd:

$40 over retail for a shoe that only one store in my entire state is getting and a lot of people are asking that store about. Go ahead and make that face, I think it's fair for a shoe I have no confidence in getting for retail.
BHM are 220.. u paid 290.. for the flavor of the month. Just thinking of the heat you could have copped instead of the flavor of the month.. then again you could already have it

finally got the best colorway of the xi, super comfy and been getting major props
He stole this pic from that Complex article.. and if that's you in the Complex article.. you are NOT getting major props hahah
GOING FOR ALL THREE SHOES BUT THE LEBRONS AND THE KD'S ARE FIRST PRIORITY
Oh snap look who is back! Sup man

Some of the hi res pics from earlier

_E0A1050-306-2_original.jpg

_E0A0763-19-2_original.jpg

_E0A0983-239-2_original.jpg

_E0A1128-384-2_original.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really digging these. I thought the BHMs were the dopest CW so far but the ASG have took its spot at #1. Hopefully I can land a pair come the 14th. 

We should form a prayer circle. Some of us will need it. 

I like the Blue Suedes & plan on picking them up. But I'm thinking the ones pictured are still samples because I noticed they don't have the Lion Motif on the tongue like the denims (all the EXT's from last year did) also the LJ & crown logos on the tongue of the new Blue Suede pics are different from the previous ones pictured
View media item 773031View media item 773032

I missed that $130 eBay deal for the Graffitis, but I probably would've jumped in if I saw that when it posted. I'll probably scoop a pair if I see them again for $150 or under.

I missed that $130 eBay deal for the Graffitis, but I probably would've jumped in if I saw that when it posted. I'll probably scoop a pair if I see them again for $150 or under.
same here, if I can get them that cheap it's a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom