Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those can't actually be the lifestyle XIs. They just can't. They need to dead the lifestyle thing and drop a decent training shoe like the Lebron version of a Trunner.

Because every Jordan, up to at least 13, had major casual appeal.

The strongest models from any sig line are the ones with the most crossover ability.

That's the reason you see more ppl rocking the Penny V's over the Melo's. For most of us it has nothing to do with performance, comfort or even how we feel about the associated player. It's about if it looks good with pants on.

You have to remember that the craze for basketball shoes is replacing what used to be the craze for SB's and AF1's. The dude that's used to wearing dunks don't give a damn about lunarlon and armourposite if it doesn't look good.

What I don't understand is why you dudes who supposedly like the shoe, want so bad for everyone else to like it with you. "Once we get closer to rd and they make them limited y'all will start feeling em doe" lol sounds to me that y'all aren't sure if you really like them and you're looking for someone else to confirm it for you. Lol

Like what you like and be happy that there are products out there that cater to your taste.
Well said my man. This is how you agree to disagree, without flaming, or preschool name calling. Respect all day.

That like army green colorway is pretty sick. Not for $200 tho. I'll sit back like A lot of you have said and wait for a price drop.

I don't mind the lifestyle model but I will be lace swapping.

The normal model is wicked sick to me, based on the pics will probably be my favorite model behind the IVs

:smokin
bitp2e.jpg

You are forgetting to factor how much of each were produced. It's all comparative, if LeBron shoes were produced on numbers 6x greater than Kobe's then it's basically even...

Just food for thought.

It is interesting why Nike didn't produce more Kobe 8's but maybe there is a reason why. Kobes sell better overseas especially in asia but that might not be the case here in the states.

Those Lifestyle XI are certainly better then the X's but still not my cup of tea. Not sure who they're really targeting with those. Would be much smarter to make a trainer trunner type shoe for the sig as PanaRicanRetro mentioned

I'm immediately thinking of a grub worm when I see the new Lifestyles lol  Although they are so absolutely bizarre looking, I find myself actually liking them.  

Expensive, but I will probably still buy. I feel like these could look really nice in some CWs, the green ones are pretty nice but those black n red ones
mean.gif

hopefully we get some pretty unique colorways like that custom megatron because that's the one I would jump on being a tfan

They Had To End The Parade Wit Dem Ugly *** Lifestyles.... Jesus. I Hope Thats A Base Model Or Somethin.... Jesus.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom