Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Amazing... that goon squad never did show up to the front door.

But.. to say less than one 1% does anyone where do you get those stats?  You are right I was generalizing.. not being specific..

but to say Many use factories in Asia and later say Nikes taking advantage of folks is laughable. 

Either all the factories are or they all arent.  

PS... those Aks although infamous.. still in good hands.

actually from I-IV they may have went on sale but they were always well recieved by da sneaker community...

V & VI were da ugly step chidren, da "tokyo drift" of da series..

VII was da one that revived da line since those were dope, and here we are...

It's funny because to me, the V and VI overall were the best ones they made strictly for basketball. Fit on the V and VI was incredible. You were completely locked down in the shoe, even a big guy with wide feet like me.

don't get why everyone's acting as if they fell off "after the 9s".....the 11s haven't even dropped yet so in your opinion there was one pair that was released that you didn't like? And honestly the 10s weren't nearly as bad as most make em out to be. I'm just saying people need to stop acting like the LBJ line has fallen off after one somewhat-lackluster release and early leaked pics that didnt blow everyone's mind.
I Feel people That Have Hated On The tens more or Less Didnt Even Buy A Pair or Didnt Try them On Because The Comfort is Beyond Any Shoe He has ever Made.

Damn my dude that was a hot, hot minute ago

And, dont be so small brained

A 6th grader cant be tall enuff to have big enuff feet to be already be in mens sizes?

FOH guy..U know how tall shaq was in 6th grade? Bet he wasnt wearing a sz 6 :lol:

Lastly, u didnt have to hate on my story jeez..

Will have a better one for u soon..:wink:
ALRight I guess but Shaq Was One in Maybe ten Million. its Also a little Ridicoulous Because Not everybody gets What they want And Thats What Creates The Drive For These young Kids To Either to Good in School So they goto college or Get Their butts a dam Job To Buy Them For Themselves

Well yall Nike consumers are about to see more increases in price. The Chinese are getting more sophisticated and more democratic day by day. Sooner or later there will be strikes and demands for higher wages and better working condition. Actually some of those things have already been established. Nike will either have to find A) Another way to exploit the poor and the working class who work for them or B) Continue to increase price to offset their manufacturing costs.
or bring back manufacturing to the us and pay minimum wage

A 6th grader cant be tall enuff to have big enuff feet to be already be in mens sizes?

FOH guy..U know how tall shaq was in 6th grade? Bet he wasnt wearing a sz 6
laugh.gif

Will have a better one for u soon..
wink.gif
i was an 8.5-9 in 6th grade

ALRight I guess but Shaq Was One in Maybe ten Million. its Also a little Ridicoulous Because Not everybody gets What they want And Thats What Creates The Drive For These young Kids To Either to Good in School So they goto college or Get Their butts a dam Job To Buy Them For Themselves

Youre right my dude

And thats how my Jordan phase began.

1st pair of Jays, flint 13s, put on layaway..Cant describe the feeling being in school and the other young punks finding out my jordans were on layway..

Best believe I got a job soon after, and the game was a wrap..Til just a few(like 3) years ago..

Its all a trip to me now..Im so over that phase it aint eem funny..

Last edited:
Been off for a couple of days. Wow are you ******g serious. First off if he is in 6th grade they wont be 200$. Second **** thats the stupidEst impromptu bs story ive ever heard

FOH guy..U know how tall shaq was in 6th grade? Bet he wasnt wearing a sz 6 :lol:

Will have a better one for u soon..:wink:

:lol:

I was wearing a size 8.5-9 in 6th grade and my brothers who are new in fifth both wear 7.5... so yeah

Needs some sort of visible air IMO. Not a horrible design just doesn't seem like a "flagship" shoe or whatever you want to call it. Im on board for those army greens if visible air is added.

Yeah plus not all high performance Nike BBall shoes had visible air. Think about foams, flightposites, Jordans VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII... Enh you get the idea.

Like i previously posted in dis thread dese are amazing. First cw that comes out im coping. Dats how exciteted im for dis kick. I said.

All I can say is that these might be good for perfomance, but people like to wear out lebrons, and I think so far nobody wants these..... 
laugh.gif

Why are people complaining about this shoe costing $200 when people spend $235 on foams, $250 on some and $235 for those barkleyposites? It's the same $$$

Back
Top Bottom