Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Is there any word of the cushioning yet? I wonder if the inside will be hollowed out like the Kobe 8 and have the Lunarlon and Zoom insole? I just hope it's as comfortable as the X's whatever it is..

They are ugly... Even with that 200 price tag they're gonna sell. LBJ has faithful buyers. If ppl going crazy over MVPs and elites, and corks. They'll cop these once an exclusive CW drops. Watch.

They are ugly... Even with that 200 price tag they're gonna sell. LBJ has faithful buyers. If ppl going crazy over MVPs and elites, and corks. They'll cop these once an exclusive CW drops. Watch.

The jungle themed and iron man (Mach XI) themed pairs are supposed to be the first 2 released and limited. Same as Crown Jewels and Gold Medals on the X model. Kobeoverlebron, in his thread that he deleted all of his posts, initially said these two would cost a little more than the regular model, but they will probably be + enabled if that's really the case,

Last edited:
Love the techs and specs of the shoe but the design throws me off all I see is triangles lol was very excited for the 11,s but really not so much ill cop a pair maybe to hoop outdoors with. REALLY ENJOYING MY X'S

Idk how I really feel about these jawns. Then again I'm lying they look like some new Dada's, like the ones you would get from Eastbay. They look a little to futuristic. I'd have to see what they look like in person

So far 9 and 10... just does my eyes and feet justice. Perhaps after the release of 11, I might have to adapt and grow on them... it'll still be a couple more months, however it'll be enough time to see the hype Nike has to offer us. I will agree with Currensy, that hoping Nike will decide to drop these as a customisable ID product, more options for us but we'll have to dig deeper into our bank accounts since Nike is already slating for $200 price tag on originals....

Back
Top Bottom