Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looking real nice on feet. 
nthat.gif

TW will not be that limited...TW is NOT the equivalent of the Jade's...KP/KOTJ are equivalent to Jade's...

JM
I saw you say this a few pages back.

Are you saying equivalent to the Jade's release overall?

Or equivalent to the initial, more limited roll out of the Jades?

I loved the way the 9s felt on the court but just could not get into the Xs. I was interested to hear that these are the lightest Lebrons as I have been digging the lightweight shoes like the Kobe 8 lately. I also need more cushioning than the Kobe 8 so these Xi might be a good fit. Normally, I pick a few colorways that I like and pay retail and use a Birthday coupon to get free socks or shorts to go with the shoes. With this hefty price tag, I will be stuck getting the less desirable colorways on the sale rack, but really for me its more about how they perform on the court as I hate to wear mids and high top shoes casually.

How do they fit, that is the question, tts or small like all the recent lebrons

they look like they fit like flightposites or foams. i would go up a whole size only because it looks like a shoe that molds to ur foot

they look like they fit like flightposites or foams. i would go up a whole size only because it looks like a shoe that molds to ur foot
I would not recommend it, these don't fit/feel like foamposites or flightposites at all.  I did a full fit/feel review on page 90 of this thread for reference. 

http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron-xi-terracotta-warrior-detailed-pics-impressions/2670

I know a lot of people thought 8's were tight and went a half size up, 9's were a little roomier and slightly more true to size, and for some X's were too narrow, so they went back up a half a size, while myself I thought X's were fairly true to size.  So when I say "XI's are much more true to size" that's what I mean in comparison to the recent LeBrons.  For me, same size I wore in all X's (elites and lows included) same size I wore in 9's (even though they did not fit properly and were too wide/short in the toe box) and not the same as what I wore in 8's, as to me 8's were a half a size smaller and required me to go up a half size.  But again, this is all on how YOUR feet are shaped, it won't be the same for everyone.  I wear a 10.0 in most every shoe, and a 10.0 in the XI's fits perfectly, and feels roomier than a 10.0 in X's and 9's and much more than 8's. 

Back
Top Bottom