Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
u guys think more ppl wil go after jordan x or these?
I know in my area the jordans will have no problem selling :lol: the first brons usually sit for a while but not too long but it's a guarantee that the jordans will sell quicker than these will

I don't understand people doubling up on these. They look like tanks so the lasting forever. Let everybody get theirs lol. Too many shoe dropping to be doubling up anymore. My 2 cent *shruggs*

Last edited:
I know in my area the jordans will have no problem selling
laugh.gif
the first brons usually sit for a while but not too long but it's a guarantee that the jordans will sell quicker than these will
i dont want them Js. i wanna go to the store an grab KPs. so i can wear em this weekend. butif i know a sneak  gon sell quick, i usually try my luck online. i want the Jordan X to deflect ppl away from these
happy.gif

I don't understand people doubling up on these. They look like tanks so the lasting forever. Let everybody get theirs lol. Too many shoe dropping to be doubling up anymore. My 2 cent *shruggs*
I see where you're comin from. I can't speak for everyone else who's doubling up or planning to but I'm getting one strictly for hoopin and the other for casual wear.

Just went to FTL and I asked about the KP release and they told me I could reserve my size right then and there. Doesn't seem like people are going too nuts over these around these parts. Anyways I'm pretty excited to finally check them out in person, and it being such a minimal goose chase makes it all the more better. Went with my true size.

Can not wait to pick these up on saturday. Looks like whoever wants them will be able to get. That full length zoom and lunarlon is super comfy.

Finally had a chance to stop by and see the KPs. They straight. Ive been wanting the steels forever but im gonna pass and grab these instead. Lady said if I stop by tomorrow night I can try them on. I'll post my thoughts on sizing after. She said they havent had any calls about them, so I'm assuming an easypickup...

Those Christmas are terrible IMO, but overall I'm not feeling the XI. I just really like the kp colorway. It wouldve been perfect on some 9 elites

Here's a quick picture.

Funny thing I go into footlocker asking about new kd vi that dropped today. Guy tells me he doesn't have them but pulls the lebron xi out and says he's got these. I just about **** myself. Grabbed a size 12 faster than you can say fuc..e.

Anyways here's a quick snap shot.
View media item 611244

Went to 2 footlockers for my size and each got a 1 size run. The first one had my size reserved and the second got all sizes in except mine. Wth.... maybe 3rd time is a charm when I go to hoh 45 mins away.

hoping i can find a store that'll let me try them on friday

i wear a 11 in the 8's and a 10 in the 10 ext's and a 10.5 in the regular 10s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom