Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm in the same boat. I tried on the 10.5 and my toes were crossing over each other and it was extremely uncomfortable. I went with the 11, like I have in all of my Lebrons, and I was satisfied. I tightened up the laces a bunch, which gave the shoe some curvature from a Birdseye view, and not only did I like it more...but it corrected the small amount of extra space in the toe box. Hope that helps
smile.gif
yeah thx...i did tighten up the laces..i was scared at first cause they already felt narrow on my foot but they feel more fitting now...appreciate the response..guess i can rock these bad boys today..oh wait! i dont have a fit yet..guess i'm going to the mall

#fakefiles

idk why ppl still mess with kicks or die but whatever, nike screwed up that miami akron colorway with the accent on the swoosh.
The colorway on those XI's is very very fresh,

At this point we don't really know JP/Lebron colorway concept on these but 

these are very FRESH!!!!

After removing the insole of my size 11, I saw that it was labeled as a 10.5 underneath. I checked the actual shoe and it is indeed a size 11. Did anyone experience this as well?

I think the swoosh is 3m on the Akron vs Miami and that's why the check has Tha look. The pic was obviously taken with flash.

The Akron vs Miami are looking real nice... Hopefully they won't be too hard to get. Pre-heats kinda hurts my eyes.

I guess those orange joints are good for those who missed out on the all star 9s. Release every hot cw that was impossible to get on past models? Such as champ pack x - kings pride.

Back
Top Bottom