Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol don't blame the sellers, blame the desperate or attention kids who pay the prices.

Dog **** ain't worth a dollar till you give it

I just hope that come release, there will be plenty available and resell prices drop dramatically.

So has there been anything said about the switch back to x's. You would think somebody has asked him this..

i dont mean this to be rude... but u absolutely ruined the graffitis rockin them like that.... they look terrible in that pic lol

let the shoe do the talking when it has that much going on... trying to compete with it with those pants is not working

im still reserving opinion on the graffitis.... i need to see a proper on foot pic
Yeah on feet doesn't really help when you aren't wearing the shoes with an outfit you would actually rock them with

I just want a simple colorway. 

Even the aways are "too much." The red is just too shiny. 

I wonder if Nike noticed "basic" color shoes being marked down at retail stores, and did them a favor by only giving them all of these flamboyant colorways. Then Nike turns around and gets paid a little extra buy offering basic colored shoes at ID prices? I'm sure there was some big math problem or study used to determine this, but the only math I see is more money I have to spend to get a plain colored shoe. 

Was gonna hoop in the kps today but chickened out and threw on dunkman ixs. Gotta say the ixs are my favorite on court

wink.gif

Tried these on the other day, now I just need to track down the KPs in my size and scoop them up. That's all I need right now.

Lol don't blame the sellers, blame the desperate or attention kids who pay the prices.

Dog **** ain't worth a dollar till you give it
Truer words were never spoken. Resellers only exist because they have a market to sell to.  People have to calm down when they miss out on a release. It's not worth getting taken advantage of.

I've been flipping out thinking a "What the Lebron" XI has surfaced until I just realized I've been reading that sentence above the car wrong lol smh

they should of used da same Graffiti print that they used on da 4s. can some one whip up a ps :nerd: ?

Back
Top Bottom