• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lmao @ all the overreactions.

Now how many of the people claiming that this little dilemma will hurt LebronXI sales and are anticipating price cuts, will be super salty once they strike out on the Forging irons

...at $250? I'm guessing all of them lol

I don't have a problem with people who like to see Lebron wear the shoes that are available to us, I get it.

But it is ridiculous to think that everyone, or even the majority, buys shoes for the same reasons that you do.

Nike will be alright.

Any reaction  from Nike or anyone else acknowledging an issue or giving reasoning for him not wearing them?

I think Lebron lets Jason Petrie do all the work during the design process because he is 100% clueless when it comes to shoe technology. His job is to play ball, not know about Hyperfuse, Flywire, Lunarlon, Zoom, etc.
I'm confident that Nike's Big 3 and other basketball players with their own signature shoes like Melo, CP3, Rose etc. have some input into design of their shoes. Just how much input is the question.

As for the "controversy" of LeBron not wearing the XIs in games, personally I don't care. LeBron wearing or not wearing a particular shoe or colorway doesn't effect my opinion of them, good or bad. Out of the 7 pairs of Xs I have now, LeBron has only worn 3 of them in a game.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That said, I understand why this is an issue for some people.

Nike Basketball's top athlete reluctant to wear his new, heavily promoted, very expensive sig shoe. It's not a good look.

Hold up.

Please don't tell me that LeBron finally wore  the White/Black/Gold X Elites tonight?
laugh.gif

First class troll.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'll tell why...cause the shoe cause lebron toe!

Don't care what kick-genius said or what you guys are saying that say they're comfortable. The toe box is suffocating to no end.

Well Lebron is a pretty big guy, and I guess the wimpy Lunarlon can't handle the pressure like the 360 full length zoom can.

Well Lebron is a pretty big guy, and I guess the wimpy Lunarlon can't handle the pressure like the 360 full length zoom can.
Lunarlon is basically foam and Zoom is a thin air bag. If anything, it should've been the other way around.

I must be the only one who doesn't care what Lebron wears. I just want the shoes because I think they look nice.

Exactly. It's a dope shoe regardless. It's dumb to "boycott" a shoe because Lebron isn't wearing them at the moment. He obviously likes the style because if he didn't they wouldn't be the 11's. I'm sure he'll be back to wearing them soon when he gets a retooled version specifically for him. Will probably took out the lunarlon so he can use his orthortics and have incapsulated zoom and a harder sole.

You know what, let the guys boycott. It'll make it a lot easier for me to buy all the colorways I want.

Lunarlon is basically foam and Zoom is a thin air bag. If anything, it should've been the other way around.
but Lunarlon doesn't have near as much spring in the step that the 360 zoom does. And when you're as big as LBJ and making hard cuts, he prolly just sinks into the Lunarlon without any spring-back. One thing I don't understand is that we can safely assume that LBJ has been practicing and self testing the XI's, and you would think that he would have discovered that he doesn't like playing in the shoe before the first few games. Perhaps he's just trying to build more attention to the upcoming releases?

The FI and the Carbons are both very nice but clear bottoms will turn piss yellow. :x

$100 says nike has picked up LJ's personal 11's and are doing some major reworks as we speak. How cool would it be if they stuffed a zoom max bag in the 11's insole. the only sucky thing would be we'd never see a pair for retail.

I've decided regardless of what LeBron wears all I want so far are the graffiti's, I thought about the gamma's but nah I don't need them.

If yall have the Jordan 2012 inserts you can play in the XI with full length air max. It ain't hard for Nike to equip LeBron with it

Back
Top Bottom