• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
@ people saying these aren't limited
I agree.

Struck out. I have literally, never in my entire life been able to get any shoe offline. I am about 0/30. I don't know why I thought this would be any different.

just because you guys checked out with ease doesn't mean they aren't limited. remember, it's a week day and A LOT of ppl aren't able to attempt purchasing them. I'm here at unknwn waiting on my pair.
Plus PS4 drops tomorrow. I'm sure funds are tight for many.

I can't justify paying an extra $50 for a lace lock and special packaging for the Forging Iron. But I hope most peeps got theirs so far.

Welp couldn't get on my phone in time plus twitter links are blocked so I had to copy and paste the link into a proxy app 10+ minutes after 8 oh well more Black Friday money for. Congrats to all.

Last edited:
Of all people my mom just now got through on NDC...and yeah I wake my mom up for this sneaker ish. She has better luck then me I don't get it...I always liked Jesse off of Full House more anyway..

i thought it was the first monday of the new season? 7pm monday restocks, which should mean that 12/23 will be the next restock if nike follows the pattern
I thought it was before the end of their quarter to add more revenue onto the books before they closed them. Maybe it was a Monday? Anyone? I can't remember

im shocked i couldn't get these! ive gotten every major, limited release this year off NDC besides the champ pack (DB3s, DB5s, Corks, etc.) and i couldn't even get these!
 DB3, DB5's and Corks? LMAO. Wrong dude.  The Hazelnuts were harder to get than these....

I dont know if I am more shocked I got a pair or if I got it MANUALLY on NDC.. I am so used to striking out, its a nice change of pace.. I really think Nike messed a lot of people up with tweeting out the GS sizes first.. most bots opened taht tweet and that messed them up.  I think thats why so many people got through manually.

Didn't even know I had in my cart!! I tried on my iphone and had given up. Opened safari to check NT and saw that my pair was in my cart.

I was able to check out like 2 mins ago, 45 mins after the release. Confirmation email came through almost instantly

Back
Top Bottom