Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ordered my lebron XI 2k14 edition 2 weeks ago, i received a pair of kings pride XI and noticed going up .5 or a full size fits better. contacted nike and i was told i am unable to change the size on my order because the warehouse has already began to process my order. something just doesn't add up. any suggestions?
man i wished i tried on a pair yesterday when i was at the mall to get my fit right.....i want to just go in and say size such and such and then be on my way in the morning.....what size are you?

Last edited:
Got the aways for Christmas and the toebox is pretty snug. I wasn't planning on using them for bball. Will these break in with casual wear or should I go up a size? The length seems good

Got the aways for Christmas and the toebox is pretty snug. I wasn't planning on using them for bball. Will these break in with casual wear or should I go up a size? The length seems good
Aways have the smallest toebox for me out of all the pairs that released so far. AvMs seem to have the most room in the toebox. Don't have the FIs.

Bob have you tried a stock locate on the aways at Footaction or footlocker?

Sz 13 dudes generally gotta jump quick because it's a popular less produced size.

I've made a few calls and were unsuccessful but I'm not sure if dudes were just spinning my wheels since I was on the phone and not in their faces, I was planning on going trying in store this week tho, I mean I caught that last finishline restock and was waiting for tracking and I thought I was good then got a bogus cancelation excuse when I called in to see what was taking so long

good sir here u go, and it wont get cancelled, it let me add then i removed, merry xmas

http://www.sidelineapparel.com/mensnike-zoomlebronxi-616175001.html

yes they r as legit as they come just in case u r wonderin my man :D

Thanks :smile: but what's up with the mobile site?! I can't figure out how to order? I'm on a iphone btw :smh:

good sir here u go, and it wont get cancelled, it let me add then i removed, merry xmas

http://www.sidelineapparel.com/mensnike-zoomlebronxi-616175001.html

yes they r as legit as they come just in case u r wonderin my man
happy.gif
Thanks
smile.gif
but what's up with the mobile site?! I can't figure out how to order? I'm on a iphone btw
mean.gif
For certain releases they only do phone orders. Call em up

I've made a few calls and were unsuccessful but I'm not sure if dudes were just spinning my wheels since I was on the phone and not in their faces, I was planning on going trying in store this week tho, I mean I caught that last finishline restock and was waiting for tracking and I thought I was good then got a bogus cancelation excuse when I called in to see what was taking so long
Thanks
smile.gif
but what's up with the mobile site?! I can't figure out how to order? I'm on a iphone btw
mean.gif
im on a desktop but the info to fill for you to order doesn't pop up....clicked on the canary X's and the info boxes did show up....so im guessing they are sold out of the aways

OMG the deal was already sealed but she just sealed it even tighter!!!!...even while rocking them in her dress and stockings!...lol

Last edited:

OMG the deal was already sealed but she just sealed it even tighter!!!!...even while rocking them in her dress and stockings!...lol
I was thinking the same 
laugh.gif
...I really want to grab these but I don't see myself wearing them outside of the holidays.

Off the strength of the Jade X's, i never gave the xmas xi a second thought. Only predominantly green shoe I need, Love em

This.

Broke out my Jade Xs today to watch LeBron, and I just couldn't make myself drop $200+ on another shoe that's almost the same colorway.

man i wished i tried on a pair yesterday when i was at the mall to get my fit right.....i want to just go in and say size such and such and then be on my way in the morning.....what size are you?

I am a true 13 and even though the XI fit in a size 13 they would fit a lot better in a size 13.5. no 13.5 available on the site so i'd go with a 14 and wear elite socks.

Wish I never seen those pictures up top lol, wanted to tell myself to save some money but I think those pictures sealed the deal for me.  After going back and forth on whether to cop or not i'm leaning towards just picking them up omorrow they look clean as hell on brons feet. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom