Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
it was just a discussion started via twitter about if this could be the shoe because of the hashtags

Correct me if I'm wrong, but #striveforgreatness is one of his songs that is commonly said and hash tagged.

I don't believe for a second that those are the nba2k pair. If they are I'll be happy to know that I didn't waste my time playing the game to get that trash.

i took it as just some discussion and guesses 
right.

but i think it will be tho. 2k sports like to play clue games like that.

it could very well be BUT people are starting to say it is because of the hashtag which is very wrong. also, 2k didn't post a pic it was bron. 2k has been pretty hands off and hasn't promoted the shoe by any means.

^yes I am

ah I see... didn't know brons 2k name was Dem2KCodesYo and he was spreading info via twitter :rolleyes. next time just take some time to absorb what you actually see. no named dude took a screen shot of brons pic then took a screen shot of the 2k pic and tried to imply something that was far off base. thinking will get you far in life.

500x1000px-LL-0f3996d9_Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I can only imagine the hype once these really start getting promoted :smh: you see how they did the Xmas joints and they were booty and majority didn't like them but once announcers started showing them in hand, Lebron balled hard in the Xmas game and the chick wearing them on ESPN it turned them into a must have for a lot of people :lol: ..... watch once they turn the lights down before the game and zoom in on these bad boys it's gone be a wrap! I can't wait til these drop :pimp: View media item 735905

As sour as it makes me, the insane retail on these 11's makes them an easy cop in Canada. FSR of everything everywhere... ASG's could be a $300 retail shoe up here and will be a dead simple cop for weeks.

ah I see... didn't know brons 2k name was Dem2KCodesYo and he was spreading info via twitter
eyes.gif
. next time just take some time to absorb what you actually see. no named dude took a screen shot of brons pic then took a screen shot of the 2k pic and tried to imply something that was far off base. thinking will get you far in life.

500x1000px-LL-0f3996d9_Capture.PNG
No kidding, could take a screen shot of any of Lebron's IG pics and put them side by side because of the #StriveForGreatness

No I never said anything about Lebrons 2k name. Thats Lebrons Instagram he screened shot right? To say that the game and that post has nothing to do with each other is a foolish statement. When both have the same Hash tag. You so busy trying to sound smart your not looking at whats in front of you.

No I never said anything about Lebrons 2k name. Thats Lebrons Instagram he screened shot right? To say that the game and that post has nothing to do with each other is a foolish statement. When both have the same Hash tag. You so busy trying to sound smart your not looking at whats in front of you.

And you are trying to sound so smart that you didnt do proper research. Those shoes were wore to the Miami Experience which had nothing to do with 2K, he puts that hashtag on absolutely everything, EVERYTHING, and there are absolutely no connection between the shoes.

Could they be the 2k shoes? Yup. Are they? At this point no one knows. Saying that these are the definite shoes is just out and out misinformation

Wait....so hashtags are official sources of relation instead of made up phrases on a social site? #LearnSomethingNewEveryDay

^^^^^Geez your right.  This must mean were getting Jhene Aiko's new album with the 2K shoes also.  AWESOME!!!!

Last edited:
And you are trying to sound so smart that you didnt do proper research. Those shoes were wore to the Miami Experience which had nothing to do with 2K, he puts that hashtag on absolutely everything, EVERYTHING, and there are absolutely no connection between the shoes.

Could they be the 2k shoes? Yup. Are they? At this point no one knows. Saying that these are the definite shoes is just out and out misinformation
I NEVER SAID THOSE ARE THE DEFINITE SHOES I SAID THATS LEBRONS INSTAGRAM, HOP OFF BRA

Ok

Ok so let's look what's in front of us then and not take in the point that he uses that hashtag on everything even his commercial has it. On the photo it says 1 of 1 and there are 2,014 2k pairs like c'mon use your common sense please

I NEVER SAID THOSE ARE THE DEFINITE SHOES I SAID THATS LEBRONS INSTAGRAM, HOP OFF BRA
Caps got your point across for sure. Don't call out other folks and you wont get called out. With your recent posts I dont think that is going to happen though. Seems like you will stick with your guns and think you got it all figured out. Have fun with that, BRA.

Were not arguing that you claimed it was Lebron's IG that posted the pic of the shoes he wore at the Miami Event in which he stated in the IG post that they are a 1 of 1.  What we are arguing is that just because the #StriveForGreatness hashtag is included in both the email and IG post it does not mean the email and IG post are directly related since Lebron use's that hashtag on almost every IG post.

Back
Top Bottom