Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Apparently this is what happens when you drink too much caffeine during the day and the wife n baby are already asleep. 2 things I learned:
1. I have no concept of proper lighting or photography in general.
2. Not sure if it can get more lame than having free time on a Saturday night to do whatever I want and deciding to set up a photoshoot for my shoes.

View media item 741202
View media item 741203
I will say this though, having them all set up next to each other really got me to stop looking at them in terms of their rank and got me to really appreciate what each of them bring as a colorway.

It's not lame dude........that's time well spent!

Thanks for posting the pics......it's a good reminder of why we're all here........well, most of us anyway.

The ONLY CW that is sold out in my area are the Aways. I see AVM, KP, MN, DM, Gamma Blue every trip to the mall.

Man I still hate shoe names! And even on disco I only have the away and MN (sold 5 pair of KP though). Just not a fan of the XI as much as older models...and I own every model.

The Dtlr by me had the gamma blues for $169 I belive but sadly no discount on the aways.

Last edited:
I do the same thing. Thats just what we do. REPPED!
This!!!

That's the main reason why I collect Lebrons. The subtle or not subtle differences from colorway to colorway in each model. It's good to pull them out & stare at on boring rainy days.
It's not lame dude........that's time well spent!

Thanks for posting the pics......it's a good reminder of why we're all here........well, most of us anyway.

Thanks for the love fellas. After getting sleep and re-reading my post it sounds a lot more self-loathing than I meant it to :lol:

Love these XIs! It's been a long time since I liked a specific model as much as these. Luckily I have this thread as an outlet for that cuz no one else would understand having a midnight sneaker photoshoot!

Couple of things in this thread...

People on Niketalk and sneaker message boards are a SMALL, SMALL, SMALL percentage of the overall consumer base for athletic shoes...let's not kid ourselves and pretend like the average consumer is hanging out on Niketalk and asking everyone to find them a website and asking for checkout codes to save them 20% on a LeBron XI...

The only thing that a website discounting a LeBron XI online shows me is...that specific online retailer has no business carrying a $200 basketball shoe because they obviously don't have the consumer to support the selling of such a style...

Vast majority of consumers for athletic shoes are still walking into a store in a mall to make their purchase, those stores make up the majority of sales...

Facts are...even if your local mall has some LeBron XI Gamma's or Away's on display at the Footlocker, DOES NOT mean the style has not sold EXTREMELY well...because it has...easily the overall best selling LeBron style of all-time in terms of liquidation and turn...

Same thing with Durant 6 and Kobe 8...

JM

I'm in Baltimore and church square have everyone that released. Im sure others around the city have them as well
Hope it's the same down in the dmv/dc. I'll be down there for work next week and hope to do some shopping downtown in my free time. Maybe will pickup the carbons or get another aways. They've dried up here in ny.

Last edited:
@jmadidas2001 guess Eastbay and family doesn't need to carry the brons
laugh.gif
+1

Hell yeah they do!!! :lol: or I'd never see some shoes because of where I live!

Naw I'm just responding to his thesis. Eastbay and them regularly allow their products to be discountable like a few of the kobe 8s and the dunkmans brons.

Hope it's the same down in the dmv/dc. I'll be down there for work next week and hope to do some shopping downtown in my free time. Maybe will pickup the carbons or get another aways. They've dried up here in ny.

I haven't seen Carbons in a while.

If you come across a pair while you're here, let me know where.

Yea size 13 has got to be the worst
mean.gif
it's like right at the border of normal so most stores usually only get 1 to 2 pairs but at least we're not a size14-15 those guys are virtually SOL on most releases
frown.gif
Don't remind me...

I wear a sz 15 in these XIs, and if i don't grab em release morning i can just forget about it.

Me too.

I went from wearing a 13 in the 1 - 7s, a 14 in the 8 - 10s and now a 15 in these XIs...

I'm running out of room here... :smh:

Damn homie are you still growing or are you on PED's? :lol: that's a wide range of sizes but I wore a size 14 in IX's and X's as well though you would think with Bron's mangled toes shoes would run big but it's always been the complete opposite :smh:

Just left Nike Chicago. A lady in front of me just returned 3 size 13's (KP, MN, DM) if anybody is still looking.

Passing on those graffitis. They're enh. The Dunkmans and AvM are really growing on me more but that price point :smh: I liked when the IXs sat and I was able to scoop some dope GRs for $100 from niketown.

Back
Top Bottom