Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This is kind of how I feel......I like the BHM, AS and Hornets, but they all have purple on them (albeit different shades). I like purple, but it's just not a versatile colour, so I can't justify all three.
I feel the same way and I got the TW's.... Asg's & maybe them hornets for me

to be honest every lebron ASG that dropped was an easy cop from AZG to X, plus it lands on a friday LOL half of the people are at work/school so it should be an easy cop with these...then again i live in canada so alot of people arent going to bite the $280 Retail (not including tax) :rolleyes
that's how it was for me....got to the mall at 8 and no one in the store but me and the footlocker employee...and let's not forget the RD is also Valentine's Day so that should help...dont think too many women would be happy if their guy only spent a few bucks on her gift but comes strutting in 250$ plus shoes!

that's how it was for me....got to the mall at 8 and no one in the store but me and the footlocker employee...and let's not forget the RD is also Valentine's Day so that should help...dont think too many women would be happy if their guy only spent a few bucks on her gift but comes strutting in 250$ plus shoes!

Just make sure you spend $251 on her :lol:

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Watch the elites get the better colorways to try and reel people in 
nerd.gif

edit: not saying that the colorways are bad now, but could've of been a little better imo

Last edited:
Christmas & Miami Nights are the only colourways I like, not a fan of any others at all.

Aways in person are a bit much, the red is really in your face.

Has the posite been replace entirely by hyperfuse?

And the they seem to be trying to tackle any traction issues with that new outsole.

Last edited:
I know this isn't the thread but I bought some LeBron 10's and I think they are real, I showed the pictures of the auction to a FL employee and he even said they were from the pictures I just want another opinion.

Back
Top Bottom