Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Jp is running out of ideas this definitely a mash up of the IX and XI shoes minus Air Max with hints of the XI lows I guess Nike is trying marginalize there profits by using leftover scraps from the lows and molds from IX even the outsole has a IX look and feel and I bet these things go no less then $260 retail upon release smh

So, are there ANY Hyperposite on the Elites? I'll be bummed if not. The Hyperposite was my favorite part about the XI.

It looks like the only part missing the posite is the corner of the toe box area that most people had trouble with where pinky toes were getting destroyed :lol: it looks like all the posite that was on the normal XI's is still there minus that one area of the toe box, I think it's the fact that the whole shoe is predominately one color making the posite areas harder to notice in these pics.....

Yeah hopefully these elites have been properly tested with LBJ in mind this time :nerd:

I'd hate to see him win the championship in some soldiers... MVP soldiers... Championship soldier pack... Ring ceremony soldiers :x

I couldn't even imagine it :rofl:

So far I'm not liking the Lebron XI Elite

Especially consider that it will probably cost $280-300 and it doesnt look like it upgraded much

I was hoping for Zoom Max

I'll probably skip the elites, I love the XI.  I know he doesn't play in them, but for general wear, it's amazing.  I've said this a couple times, I never was a fan of the LeBron line until this one, but if you tell me something looks like robot shoes then I'm gonna buy it every time.  If it's related to space or robots, I'm in.

Without the armorposite, it looks like some more carbon fiber has been placed in the ankle areas. No armorposite = lighter, and probably a better comfort level for people who didn't like the way the toebox felt after the break-in period. Will be interesting to see how these feel... but not looking forward to the price tag.

Elites not looking good at all. Haven't been a fan of any Elites since Nike started it, and that's for all three sigs.

Wow.... Just wow, those elites=ball dropped.

What the heck ..... Keep it up and ol LBJ might be wearing some LI Ning or UA's :lol:
Nah, I doubt the best player on earth will leave one of the largest apparel/footwear contract in history.

Last edited:
Nah, I doubt the best player on earth will leave one of the largest apparel/footwear contract in history.
I was kidding, and referring to how JB did dwade until he finally said enough is enough. I don't really think LBJ will leave nike... But I don't think he's probably to thrilled with the outcome of the XI or how it's been handled despite keeping up his part of the contract. In all honesty, I feel a V2 should have came out long ago, instead they probably spent just as much scampering to find ways to throw a band aid on it. I'm hopeful that maybe that Elite pic is either a soldier, ambassador, or maybe just a wear test sample and still is being refined.... Because it's not a good look IMO at all aesthetically regardless of what colors get slapped on it.

I hated the 11's when I first saw the leaked pics. I now own 4 pair. These Elites will be no different. I hate these in this leaked pic. I'll prob buy 2 pairs. It's a vicious cycle. lol

but didnt people felt the same way when they saw the X elites leaked early? i think a good colorway will make this shoe an instant sell out

Those pictures of the elites aren't great, but they are much better than the first shot we got of X Elites last year:

Unless theres a sb colorway this shoe will sit! Just like last years elite which u cop for 159.99 now around my area .. I hope they make an sb edition so I can laugh and watch everyone eat their words .. Il cop on sale just like I did last years elite .. Looks good not 275 and up good.

Back
Top Bottom