Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got my first pair of 11's (Graffiti) today for under retail. I don't know if it's just this pair but man these are a nice feeling shoe. I find it hard to believe LeBron doesn't like the feel. I think they feel great.

I already feel the heartbreak , not paying resale for em, so im already sorting some consolation prizes those sb dunks dont look bad or the MvA's

Getting anxious about these BHMs y'all...

I hope everyone who wants them can cop...

....Starting a race riot in the mall if I can't get em! 

Lebron need to have the releases at his house! #getmoneyboyz

Last edited:
Getting anxious about these BHMs y'all...
I hope everyone who wants them can cop...
....Starting a race riot in the mall if I can't get em! 
Lebron need to have the releases at his house! #getmoneyboyz

Lol you made me go watch that video

Got them to play ball in. Super nice in person.
saw em in person today, i actually feel like theyre stale

and the "graffiti" isnt even really graffiti, its more like splashes and lines

edit: freegums were more graffiti imo

Last edited:
House of hoops in broward mall isn't getting them? Really? Are these really that limited?

theres an HoH in broward mall now? I'm assuming they changed the world foot locker? i used to work at that store. and of course they change to HoH after i move away lol

Already know nike is gonna give is what we wanted last yr. Red suede. Im gonna hold off judgement til we get some better pics

My hoh are getting. I think I got a good shot at winning lebrons. Christmas had a fsr at all stores when I got to the mall in the afternoon.

My hoh are getting. I think I got a good shot at winning lebrons. Christmas had a fsr at all stores when I got to the mall in the afternoon.

for some reason, it feels like BHM hype is much stronger than the Christmas hype especially with the numbers of the BHM being so much lower than the Christmas.

for some reason, it feels like BHM hype is much stronger than the Christmas hype especially with the numbers of the BHM being so much lower than the Christmas.
I hope they aren't really limited. Most will be going for kds. So that's why I think I have a good shot . Every colorway but kps were here last time I went.

Last edited:
I hope they aren't really limited. Most will be going for kds. So that's why I think I have a good shot . Every colorway but kps were here last time I went.

the only limited colorway to drop so far has been the FI's so I wouldn't compare previous releases to the BHM to be honest. Thinking the kids only want the KDs could be a mistake especially if you aren't there when the KDs sell out and dudes start looking at their consolation prize cause they not going home empty handed.

the only limited colorway to drop so far has been the FI's so I wouldn't compare previous releases to the BHM to be honest. Thinking the kids only want the KDs could be a mistake especially if you aren't there when the KDs sell out and dudes start looking at their consolation prize cause they not going home empty handed.

How hard was it to get the FI's. I didn't try lol?

How hard was it to get the FI's. I didn't try lol?

seems like there were definitely more success stories than normal for the FI but there were still a ton of people that missed out. honestly, each release that passes it seems like more and more manual users take the L due to more and more loopholes users are exploiting.

Back
Top Bottom