Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
After contacting Finishline about my cancelled order, here is the response I just received via email:

I have never had an order cancelled with Finishline until now. I had to learn the hard way ordering through them :smh:
What kind of company would pry stock from retail locations to satisfy online orders?

That's a terrible business model for high profile releases like this. 
I wonder what they do if a shoe is located for an online order but a customer is in the store wanting the same pair, who gets priority?

I wonder what they do if a shoe is located for an online order but a customer is in the store wanting the same pair, who gets priority?

The customer in the store.

That's why FNL can't fulfill their .com orders since they're counting the B & M stock as inventory as well.

I seen someone on IG selling it for $50 smh
worse than cats selling shoe boxes. im to the point where i think no one wants the shoes any more mostly trying to hustle. then again i ask my self how can most afford to cop every dang thing with out hoping to flip something. i make a dang good living (engineering) and im no mood or time to flip pairs, cards, boxes, and or laces every release to make it to the next. smh..... i have other hobbies like having money to travel and stuff

seen dudes damn near sell their girl for some kicks its ruff i see 

worse than cats selling shoe boxes. im to the point where i think no one wants the shoes any more mostly trying to hustle. then again i ask my self how can most afford to cop every dang thing with out hoping to flip something. i make a dang good living (engineering) and im no mood or time to flip pairs, cards, boxes, and or laces every release to make it to the next. smh..... i have other hobbies like having money to travel and stuff

seen dudes damn near sell their girl for some kicks its ruff i see 

if we let them...dudes would be selling shoe trees. talking bout these shoe trees are from a DS pair of yeezy BIN $200

if we let them...dudes would be selling shoe trees. talking bout these shoe trees are from a DS pair of yeezy BIN $200
makes me wounder how much a authentic red October yeezy dust bag goes for tho.....
roll.gif

i mean remember the Champ Pack boxes were going for dumb prices i don't care what kind of a collector you are you dont see car collectors say i have a lambo door handle for 10k..... the thirst  

Last edited:
Nope not a scuff mark, it is through the paint. I know how hard to believe that ppl actually buy bball shoes to play basketball in and not take a picture and put it on Instagram. My FL took care of it. I ain't got no worries

Last edited:
o oh i shoulda kept my mouth shut. looks like some dudes is getting ideas
roll.gif
yeah i'm bout to put my charger emblems on ebay
laugh.gif
 j/k
Nope not a scuff mark, it is through the paint. I know how hard to believe that ppl actually buy bball shoes to play basketball in and not take a picture and put it on Instagram. My FL took care of it. I ain't got no worries
I can never complain about people buying shoes to play ball in, but to play a game and get mad they get messed up in a game and then want them replaced because of it, well that's when I think you should reevaluate what shoes you buy to ball in #ijs

I agree, you just would think that they would be a bit more durable. Fact f the matter is all of us who do buy for hoops aren't getting a new pair every night like the players.

lol then dont wear ur lebrons when u play ball. duh!!!!! of course ur shoes will have scuffs marks if u play ball in them, nike aint doing **** for u. either buy shoes to post pics on instagram or play ball in them with plastic wrapping around ur shoes. smh ****

that $200 price tag got people thinking their shoes don't get messed up.

hope you purchased them from nike and its been less than 30 days.... you can return them no questions asked if so.

I agree, you just would think that they would be a bit more durable. Fact f the matter is all of us who do buy for hoops aren't getting a new pair every night like the players.

And Nike cares, why?

Shoes get messed up most times when you hoop... especially outdoors..

Which is why if dropping the $200+ for a pair of bball shoes is gonna hurt you if they get messed up, try some cheaper in price KDs or Hyperrevs or something...

And Nike cares, why?

Shoes get messed up most times when you hoop... especially outdoors..

Which is why if dropping the $200+ for a pair of bball shoes is gonna hurt you if they get messed up, try some cheaper in price KDs or Hyperrevs or something...
ah man I feel stupid I always thought QFT stood for Quit F***ing Talking but looked it up quoted for truth
roll.gif

somebody que the DUH!!!!! gif on me

Back
Top Bottom