Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So the insole is the reason for the crushed toe issue? Obviously that's our issue. Wonder what Lebron's issue is? Hopefully, they fixed it with the Elites.

I think its the posite around the toe area not being as forgiving as it should be, so any more room you can free up in the toe box helps so swapping insole for one that takes up less space of cutting bits off will both help. And i reckon thats why you are seeing less posite on the elites.... i might be wrong tho.

Anyone looking for the SLH can get em now for retail. They'll ship tomorrow.

http://www.shoegistics.com/Nike-Lebron-XI-Hornets-_p_750.html

Via Sneaksteal
sold out....

they won't even double box! 
roll.gif

Looks like shoegistics still has a FSR. I just added a 10, not to check out though, just to see.

Last edited:
They were posted yesterday. Still sold out fast. edit 8 and 10 available
Yeah only a 8 and 10 is available. But this site selling out fast shouldn't be a indication to rush out and get these Saturday. I really think these will be available for a few weeks.

I think its the posite around the toe area not being as forgiving as it should be, so any more room you can free up in the toe box helps so swapping insole for one that takes up less space of cutting bits off will both help. And i reckon thats why you are seeing less posite on the elites.... i might be wrong tho.

In my opinion it's just the shallow height and cut at the toebox area which contributes to the issues some are having.
Lucky for me the XI's fit me just fine and I'm stockpiling the XI's for the future since I like them so much.
I think I have (9) pairs already - (3) in my rotation TerraCotta, KP and Gamma blue and the others on Ice.
Plus I just received my LeBron VII Inspired Red Carpet ID which looks great.

The lows have been back-to-back wack. Eight and 9s were cool.

But then again, the KD elites are wack. Can't always knock the ball out the park.

For my tastes the LeBron XI low's seem more stylish that the X"s.

Frankly, I'm surprised they went with the 360 air max again although I'm not complaining since I'm a fan of the full air.

XI lows aren't bad as the highs. Maybe I will cop a pair of Brons this year depending on colorways they release.

XI lows aren't bad as the highs. Maybe I will cop a pair of Brons this year depending on colorways they release.

WTF???

am I reading you correctly ? did you just say the lows AREN'T AS BAD AS THE HIGHS in reference to the Lebron XI? Arguably the best model of the Lebron thus far? Did I read that correctly?

In my opinion it's just the shallow height and cut at the toebox area which contributes to the issues some are having.
Lucky for me the XI's fit me just fine and I'm stockpiling the XI's for the future since I like them so much.
I think I have (9) pairs already - (3) in my rotation TerraCotta, KP and Gamma blue and the others on Ice.
Plus I just received my LeBron VII Inspired Red Carpet ID which looks great.
did you use the gamma blue or teal for your red carpet ID?

I just think its any type of space you can get helps. I have wide feet, and length wise i could probably wear a 9.5 (uk) if based just on length but due to how wide my feet are i end up normally getting a 11. with the lebron 9's and 10's 11 was a nice fit and didnt have to tie the laces with no pain from long wears. my foams kill my feet for about 2 months then they are fine once broken in and thats in size 10.5s/11's.

All the pain i get "IF" i do get it on the XI's is on the side of the pinky toe and the instep where the big toe joins my foot. so my problem is more regarding the the posite being rigged. Lucky for me not often I have to rock the same kicks for long stints. but hands down worse pair of kicks for comfort I have ever owned is the Force 180's, only way i could wear them for over 30mins i had to get drunk to the point i couldnt feel the pain. Not good as i rocked them out to dj when i 1st UNDS them... needless to say they got sold lol!

Still love the shoe tho and wont stop me buying more, so far got 4 pairs and a south beach ID, thinking of making a Sprite ID in time for the summer.

Last edited:

did you use the gamma blue or teal for your red carpet ID?

I just think its any type of space you can get helps. I have wide feet, and length wise i could probably wear a 9.5 (uk) if based just on length but due to how wide my feet are i end up normally getting a 11. with the lebron 9's and 10's 11 was a nice fit and didnt have to tie the laces with no pain from long wears. my foams kill my feet for about 2 months then they are fine once broken in and thats in size 10.5s/11's. all the pain i get "IF" i do get it on the XI's is on the side of the pinky toe and the instep where the big toe joins my foot. so my problem is more regarding the the posite being rigged.
Exactly my same issue. At first i just thought it was the flywire getting pushed up against the bone. But then I just felt the posite material and felt how stiff it was. Two months is the magical number for break in?

Back
Top Bottom