• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lets not forgot the pizza foam rumors.

Idk it may be just me but I think the supreme foams are garbage.

Last edited:
Thinking about copping hornets tomorrow... did they fixed the sizing issue already?

My midnights are super tight, went half size up on bhm's and fits much better; wondering whether to do the same with hornets or go TTS.... :nerd:

TTS for narrow feet and half up for wider feet. Unless you have something to do. The hornets are the best thang smoking :smokin

Last edited:
Don't care what none of you say.

SLHs are :smokin

if they'd of dropped minus the honeycombs, y'all be complaining how they boring as hell.... Like the Jades.

Will pick up my pair in the morning.

TTS for narrow feet and half up for wider feet. Unless you have something to do. The hornets are the best thang smoking
smokin.gif
i dont find this to be true at all though I've seen quite a bit of people mention it……weird. i have an extremely wide foot and always had to size up .5 on lebron 9…but for XI's TTS is perfect, and if anything a little roomy..

^Same over here I go TTS no matter what unless it's very obvious. I did the same for the 9s and 10s. But everybody feet different so I suggest trying them on in a local store if anything

Niiice @DJKoldKrush  
nthat.gif
 These look better than the ones releasing imo. I got a 20% off code waiting in the wings for all the IDs I have stored in my locker
Those lebron 11 south beach ids >>> da real pair coming out .

All 3 variations of the SB IDs I've seen have looked better than the real release. Those ones you quoted, the reverse by vote4anh, and the white posite ones by Mez 0ne:
Those south beach ID look way better than the ones releasing
Well id it is. I will opt for the clear sole.

Good stuff Kold
Thanks alot for the feed back guys, it was a head turner last night for sure. The way the pink pop'd under the black light in the club was a big head turner. 
smokin.gif

^^ hope they dont go underretail. I love em so much i dont wanna risk. plus id hate to cop now and see them for $150 like the graffitis

Just based off the allocations of these. They will not. Second, if you're buying to rock that shouldn't matter. Stop being a cheap ***...

kinda dead in here... thought I would've seen some type of slh camaraderie going on this morning

kinda dead in here... thought I would've seen some type of slh camaraderie going on this morning
You would have if they wouldn't have out that honeycomb print on there making it look like a 6 year olds shoe. *shrugs* is what it is

Back
Top Bottom