Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wellgosh responded to my email and said  they would combine my shipping and only charge me once for yesterdays order... so i paid $215 for both 11's :smokin  
View media item 897913

Hahaaaa repped for the pic, that show's usually hit or miss but when it's good it's good :lol:

I like the MVA's better than I did initially. I sort of regret not getting them now.

The MVA's are horrible, easily the worst colorway IMO
View media item 898110

:lol: My exact reaction plus

http://gifsoup.com

Last edited:
Will cop all of the Elites when they go on sale. Usually I don't mind paying retail in case they dry up before they do, but I don't mind missing out on the Elites if that does happen.

Will cop all of the Elites when they go on sale. Usually I don't mind paying retail in case they dry up before they do, but I don't mind missing out on the Elites if that does happen.
I think that's the consensus for the majority of peeps in here.

I just noticed your signature. 
roll.gif

Yeah I was thinking about doing an ID with XDR, but I wasn't sure if the XDR is that much more durable.  Does anyone have experience with XDR outsoles?
People have said xdr is a gimmick, but I think it was referring to kobes. Prob same for brons

I think that's the consensus for the majority of peeps in here.

I just noticed your signature. :rofl:
:lol:

But I do see people kicking themselves for waiting and not being able to cop cuz they ended up drying up.

Ugh, Nike's way of making you buy new shoes sooner rather than later I guess...Now I can justify why I have so many shoes
eyes.gif
Have you tried to Elite X?  They are built well minus scuffing the CF from outdoor play but the rest of the shoe is a beast.   

Have you tried to Elite X?  They are built well minus scuffing the CF from outdoor play but the rest of the shoe is a beast.   
Quote:
 elites are beasts! but they also have cons, the 9's elite swoosh easily scuffed & the 10 elite's CF cracking at first use. but you are right they are beast indoor and outdoor!!
Thanks guys!  I haven't tried them yet, but I will now...I was just hesitant because of the exposed zoom max bag...

Slh came in from End. Not been sure how they can be called a slh. Colors are different. O well. Cool shoe. Great price
I liked mine a lot when I got them, but LOVED them when I wore them out.  The colors in them just pop, and reflect like crazy in flash.

I had no idea when I was going to wear mine either, I ended up going to the circus with the kids and wore them then.  I bought my son a pair of SLH in toddler size, so one day this summer we'll go out matching.

My Miami Nights are more suited for wear, honestly.

EDIT: Heck my Christmas XIs are my favorite ones, but I can't even think when wearing them would be appropriate.. Maybe Easter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom