Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just take note to dudes that are enjoying the faux cancellation because its certainly obvious that they have some obvious salt.

Anyone that actually pays attention knows that nike sent a batch of emails out a couple weeks ago about the delay. It has also been explained by numerous members that its an automated email that even goes out for Nike ID orders with the cancellation email automatically going out after X amount of days. That's all this is at this point and orders will be filled unless nike makes an official announcement to say otherwise.

Other lebrons have been delayed so its something obviously going on at Nike warehouses/manufacturers that we all are not privy to.

Last edited:

Since we're somewhat on the topic, are 9 elites half/full size up or TTS?
Full size for me. Definitely not TTS.
x's man, x's lol..
The best IMO standard and elite.. Know most of you feel that way with the 9 but that's the mediocre pair IMO, actually now that it's at the end though the 9 tops the 11
My two favorites of all time
pimp.gif

Btw, sorry for going OT.

Just take note to dudes that are enjoying the faux cancellation because its certainly obvious that they have some obvious salt.

Anyone that actually pays attention knows that nike sent a batch of emails out a couple weeks ago about the delay. It has also been explained by numerous members that its an automated email that even goes out for Nike ID orders with the cancellation email automatically going out after X amount of days. That's all this is at this point.
Was just about to say that.  These same dudes are the ones praying it looks like trash too....so much salt they could clear out the roads after a blizzard 
mean.gif

no idea if the 2Ks are cancelled but last week I had a feeling that they may just scrap the whole thing

at this point I don't care, i'll spend the 238 bucks on something else I really need

Lol at the salty people hoping our 2ks get cancelled. They've done gave us too much BS for them to cancel. They won't cancel guys. Don't freak.

I kind of think that's too much for any shoe in an outlet.  Even the FI, which were b-grades.  They should be like $130 max.

Back
Top Bottom