Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They don't look as bad as people are making them seem IMO. Of course they'll never live up to the expectation/hype for me but I'll definitely take them over the WTL 11s and all the other trash CWs for other kicks that people "love". Will more than likely stash them though, can't see myself wearing them right now.

Last edited:
i hated the cheetah print roshes, still hate em, so probably the people who liked that shoe will thirst for these lol 

When I first saw them I was dissapointed. I love the red n gold and detailing on the upper. They saw that people loved the animal print 2s lebron wore and decided to put them on there. People will change their minds when they see them in person. Same thing with db4s they were hated when they first dropped now people love them

funny all the people that were thirsty and mad they didnt get the 2Ks are all saying theyre glad they werent able to cop. SMH yall are clowns. Haters
Pretty much, sums it up. 

Congrats to those that cop the 2K14.  I'm happy I didn't spend $40 for the game, 30+ hours playing, and $200 on this shoe... not for me.
I get like 300 a day at my job before taxes, and another 100 from each code.  Really not that much of an investment.

You could choose NOT to buy right? if you didn't like them that is
Not sure, but I'm sure you could return once you received it. Regardless whether you like it or not, you're sure to make a profit if you did decide to sell. That's the least you should get. A "being patient" tax haha.

Man dudes played the **** outta 2k14 to get a code to be able to buy this ******** shoe then u have to wait 7 months for this????LOL smh nike owe u dudes an apology and a refund.....7 months really?

i cant help but think of this crown as "inspiration".

what they should have done was replace the animal print with a design of different colored rubees. like so...

Wow I'm beyond upset words couldn't describe my dissatisfaction for this shoe not 1 thing looks appealing the what the LeBrons look a billion times better then this trash I'm cancel my order.

I honestly want to cry right now, i am in such disbelief that these are 2k14's...

I got two pairs, only way I am keeping one is if the packaging is out of this world, because there is no way those ugly things are ever coming out of the box..lol 

i personally coulda done with out the animal print on the posite, an all red posite with hits of animal print on the lining and the sole woulda been dope 

2k14 > WTL Left Shoe
laugh.gif
 Left shoe

Are y'all really not feeling those 2Ks??? Those are nice to me, but not for no 80hrs of headaches and $220+ worth of not knowing what you were getting...LOL, but finally all the What the 2k14 non sense can stop now...

Huh...

I've seen worse I guess? :lol:

In a time where hideous **** like the Paranorman/Supreme/Oregon Foams, What The Kobe VIIIs, and other pairs like that are coveted, these will fit right in.

Last edited:
so when will be charged cause i took the money out the account

Back
Top Bottom