Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This is a joke, guess the delay was to find enough endangered species big cat skin to put on all the shoes. Never mind the fact they didn't even get the right animal on there. Hell they should have gone balls to the wall and just have a whole mane on the outside. Straight to the bay with this garbage, hopefully I can at least get my money back.

Damn I'm officially salty. 2ks are easily the best colorway and might just be a top 10 shoe of all time.
Video game nerds stay getting W's :smh:

I'm pumped on these. If you thought these would be anything less than retina burning you were mistaken.

I for one love loud shoes and couldn't be more pumped. Unless these fetch 2 stacks (which they won't) I'm rocking the hell outta these!!

you know what? Nah. Denims still uglier than these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS.

I'm str8 chillin in this thread for the next couple of hours, hilarity will ensue.

damn i bet most of the people who had been waiting every single day thought it was a joke. that is rough man. an all black colorway woulda been nicer. 

2ks are horrible, I would've deeply disappointed if I ordered them. That print and clear sole ruins the shoe completely for me.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
                    . I remember using that when joking with friends in HS.

Man....this is nuts lol

I honestly feel like the delay, hoops to jump through, and all of the "annoyance" some of you endured along the way is blinding some of you.  I feel like the majority in here like those Everglades.....you mean to tell me that if these were a normal release for $220, you wouldn't give these a try?? C'mon, really???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom