Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
1 - i like the 2ks so far, need to see in person, could be better or awful. doubt i would ever wear them tho, not my style

2 - this is the exact type of shoe the hypebeast will love so i think they will be a hit for those who do not like and will resell. 

Black/White T, Blue or Black Denim, 2k14's......Easy 
pimp.gif
  Don't be afraid to rock these!! 

for everyne that doesnt like or that is disappointed what cw would it have to have been for u to be happy ? just asking

Just woke up and was wondering why this thread had so many posts... no wonder, lol.

I love everything about the 2Ks, apart from that posite. If they'd left that plain white (or even better, gold) I think it would be 100x better. That being said, still sorta salty I missed out due to my region. I don't think I would have worn em though, most likely just kept them as a collectors item.

Oh well, congrats to all those who have em coming, can't wait to see photos of the real thing.

welp, 2k14s are trash. Sorry all. If you like them and grinded it out for em tho congrats.

Just woke up and was wondering why this thread had so many posts... no wonder, lol.

I love everything about the 2Ks, apart from that posite. If they'd left that plain white (or even better, gold) I think it would be 100x better. That being said, still sorta salty I missed out due to my region. I don't think I would have worn em though, most likely just kept them as a collectors item.

Oh well, congrats to all those who have em coming, can't wait to see photos of the real thing.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even white posite would've looked better but I was hoping for gold posite. Oh well, will still keep :D

for everyne that doesnt like or that is disappointed what cw would it have to have been for u to be happy ? just asking
they cant tell you because they dont know. expectations were too high for these. with the process to get them. the limited number. the delays. and the secretiveness of it. we had a right for high expectations, which i honestly think they delivered but people think they deserve actual gold. and they shouldnt have. 

they wanted a WOW factor. and they got it. nike did deliver. customers were just expecting a different "WOW".

they were made to stand out and be exclusive. in my opinion if you lined up all the XI models next to these and told someone who knew nothing about the releases to pick which one was the limited one theyd pick this one whether they thought it was nice or not. with the exception of the gator kings and maybe 1 or two others (kings crown).

you cant say nike didnt deliver. id rather an outrageous design over a plain boring one.

Last edited:
The more I look at them the more I like them. I think I'm gonna keep them. Well, depending on a few factors... If their signed I'm keeping them. Or if they don't fetch for more than 500. If they start going for a grand, move over lebron, daddy's got some bills to pay!

I agree, but then it would be too similar to what you can do with an ID. This shoe was hyped so much that it was going illicit a strong response one way or another. It had to be different and unique, I just couldn't imagine that it'd be this type of outside of the box thinking. I like it though.

they cant tell you because they dont know. expectations were too high for these. with the process to get them. the limited number. the delays. and the secretiveness of it. we had a right for high expectations, which i honestly think they delivered but people think they deserve actual gold. and they shouldnt have. 

they wanted a WOW factor. and they got it. nike did deliver. customers were just expecting a different "WOW".

they were made to stand out and be exclusive. in my opinion if you lined up all the XI models next to these and told someone who knew nothing about the releases to pick which one was the limited one theyd pick this one whether they thought it was nice or not. with the exception of the gator kings and maybe 1 or two others (kings crown).

you cant say nike didnt deliver. id rather an outrageous design over a plain boring one.
nthat.gif
thank you well said. everybody i seen clowning doesnt have them or sold their code i mean come on there would be no shoe everybody would be happy about

that gift card is the only reason im ok right now.. u would need all 2014 pairs of these to trade em for 1 pair of WTL smh

well i officially copped heroes for $192 shipped, and the only reason they were $192 is because i'm impatient and wanted that fast shipping  

Last edited:
I agree, but then it would be too similar to what you can do with an ID. This shoe was hyped so much that it was going illicit a strong response one way or another. It had to be different and unique, I just couldn't imagine that it'd be this type of outside of the box thinking. I like it though.

Yeah, true about the ID thing. It definitely seems like they wanted to make something that's out there and instantly recognisable.

Woke up to this news. People in here are biased anyways because anyone who wasn't getting the shoe would get pissy if someone even mentioned 2k. Once emotions settle I'll listen to opinions.

I like them to an extent. They are different and have some nice detailing minus the print. But everyone's expectations were SO high I honestly don't think anything would have made everyone happy. Too many hoops to jump through for me to obtain these but congratulations to those who have pairs on the way. They will have resell value for those who don't wanna keep, don't fool yourselves.

As for signatures? Give it up guys...as stated before, LeBron has an exclusivity clause in his contract and he can ONLY sign for Upper Deck.

Back
Top Bottom