Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'd be raising all types of hell if that was mine. Waiting that long to be disappointed is pretty ****** up , they could have told you months before that your order oversold

after all the time they took to finish them and all the bs excuses, all the delays, they r now cancelling orders ?!??!?!? WEAK *** SAUCE

mean.gif

Nike really seeing how far they can go before they start losing customers
laugh.gif

Nike will never lose customers.

Just checked my 2K order status. Still "Preparing to Ship" but at least not cancelled. Hope I don't get hit with the jig.

I don't have a pair coming, but 2k cancellations for overselling sounds ******ed.

They better deduct some of those friends and family pairs and allocate them to y'all

nike got ice water in their veins

Are the 2ks made to order? How do they know what sizes to make? How can u oversell? Shady

Last edited:
I know how much everyone hates the whole nike rep chat thing and I hate it as well but I just wanted to share. I was checking on my 2Ks which are apparently still good to be shipped and asked about the WTL. I was told "There is no update. Those are gone" then he was like "Just a hint though if they release it will be on a moments notice".

Dont shoot the messenger. Also, sorry if something like this was posted. Take it how you want.

8)

If I'm not mistaken, the original ps release stated that the 2k could be over sold, or the wouldn't be responsible for codes issued for orders they couldn't fill etc.

Hell if you had yours cancelled in early December then I hate to see what happens to both of mine that were placed in late December. Nike has screwed the pooch on this one.

For those that got their 2K14s canceled, did you receive the initial email with the reveal of the 2K14s by Nike earlier this week? Mine still has preparing to ship, I'm nervous though. It's strange for them to be made to order and then canceled, you'd think they'd have a counter that shuts everything down at 2,014. Also wonder if it's a size issue as well.

Last edited:
i called today to change my credit card info and mine was still there, thank god. But if it wasnt i swear to god i wouldve UNLEASHED HELL on nike

Alright Alright.....too many WTL's poppin' up right now....this release is coming, and I feel like it's coming fast.   If I'm wrong, so be it lol 

What sizes was the orders that was cancelled. From what i remembered a lot of members ordered theirs in december.

Yet you would be lucky to trade straight up for either of those, funny how that works
I could care a damn less about what you could or couldn't trade them for. I was just agreeing that the people who are having their orders cancelled should get the hook up from Nike. Something from the vault, something unique, or hell...a free pair. But a damn "sorry we oversold", screw that noise!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom