Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SHOULD BE AN EASY COP SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE THE PIXELATED LOOK... 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
that right shoe is something seriousss... that Pure Platinum/Re Entry print was unknown to me until just now..one of my favorite Xs

Here I'm thinking bron had on elites. He got on soldiers! In the ECF! Boom *Denzel* mind blowing to think with Nike at his disposal he choose soldiers. Not a rant but I would like to see more elites like those trailblazer cw he had a few weeks ago.

Im guessing Lebron debuts these in the first game of the finals, THEN Nike chooses to release them at full HYPE. lol 

Here I'm thinking bron had on elites. He got on soldiers! In the ECF! Boom *Denzel* mind blowing to think with Nike at his disposal he choose soldiers. Not a rant but I would like to see more elites like those trailblazer cw he had a few weeks ago.

Imma let you finish but the lebron soldier 7 is the best basketball shoe of all time.

"Drops mic"

:lol:

^well they can keep all that. I remember the days when I looked forward to what he was rocking. As of this year it's more of what he doesn't wear. 11s still tops in my book with the KP entering the top 5 cws of all Lebron shoes

I personally don't think anyone is beating the spurs this year but... IF lebron 3peats...what do you think we'll see from nike to commemorate? have they ever done a 3 shoe pack?

Back
Top Bottom