Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
who confirmed how limited these will be? if so, what are the numbers then? people don't say super limited without tagging a total unless they don't know.

I can't really put out there who I speak too, but you'll have to just trust my word for it at this point.

They are as limited as the 10's, as mentioned above. Some HoH's have them in stock already, 6 pairs or less. Etc.

They might spread em out a little more, but each store will have no more than a size run, if that. ( HoH that is )

UH OH.

WYO representing with our one FTL in the state haha, at least its better than Iowa I suppose
Iowa gets nothing..... 
tired.gif

I can't really put out there who I speak too, but you'll have to just trust my word for it at this point.

They are as limited as the 10's, as mentioned above. Some HoH's have them in stock already, 6 pairs or less. Etc.

They might spread em out a little more, but each store will have no more than a size run, if that. ( HoH that is )
I don't know if just because HoH's already has some in stock and their stock is low is a good indicator of how limited they will end up being. They may not have received their full shipment yet.

I know some local spots around me sometimes will only have 5-6 pairs of GR Jordan's and then Friday before the release will get the rest of their shipment.

Just give us a release date and time Nike...Some people rather not camp at a computer for hours and hours waiting on shoes. Sh*t is the worse smh.

i dont know whats worst, the graffiti print or the everglades print!...lol saw them on hand its an easy pass for me

i dont know whats worst, the graffiti print or the everglades print!...lol saw them on hand its an easy pass for me
Are the Everglades print pixelated like the Graffitis? I thought I read that somewhere in the forum.

I don't know fellas... I've been wearing them every chance I had in the house for over a week. Even after an hour hoop session, it didn't feel any better. It wasn't debilitating on-court while I was active. But any time I wasn't running it was like my feedback switch got turned to full blast, "PAIN PAIN PAIN." This is only my first on-court experience with them though. I'll give them a few more runs and may use them in a league game this saturday. If they get any better I'll let you guys know. If I never mention it again it means my feet fell off and I died from lebron foot syndrome :lol:

I can wear Elite socks with the majority of my sneakers but when it comes to the LeBron XI I have to resort to thin dri-fit socks. It helps out with ventilation and discomfort from the posite. Maybe this combo will better your experience with the XI Elite.

They do look beautiful though :lol:

I can wear Elite socks with the majority of my sneakers but when it comes to the LeBron XI I have to resort to thin dri-fit socks. It helps out with ventilation and discomfort from the posite. Maybe this combo will better your experience with the XI Elite.

They do look beautiful though
laugh.gif
My sentiments exactly. I do the same thing. I thought wearing thicker elite socks would give more cushioning to the sides of my pinky toe but it actually just made it a little worst. Thinner socks so your foot can fit in a little easier.

Let me throw this xray pic in here again. Not the pinky toe but that bone right thurr is where it hurts mostly for me. Don't hate on the x-ray.

#NTXray Photos

Last edited:
first pair of 11s come in today swore 2k14s would be my first and only pair but i had a impulse buy on the gator kings

Mine were the blackouts. The little details on them had me sold
ive looked at em and i guess i should have cauht a diff pair on discount but i liked those for some reason i guess it was when i was in line for the concord lows and some dude had em on i was like oh my

Sorry but I'm not buying the speculation. Comparing restocks with shoe releases is comical. Nike did announce the rerelease of the solar foams and the nightshade xis that were effected by the server failure. Those were actual releases.

Makes no sense to speculate.
Co-sign

it sucks that the blackouts didnt drop here in canada...its weird too this is the first time an all black shoe (for lebron) not to drop here.

it sucks that the blackouts didnt drop here in canada...its weird too this is the first time an all black shoe (for lebron) not to drop here.
Im still surprised they sold out on NDC on RD. I dont think anyone was expecting that even though so much heat dropped that day

My sentiments exactly. I do the same thing. I thought wearing thicker elite socks would give more cushioning to the sides of my pinky toe but it actually just made it a little worst. Thinner socks so your foot can fit in a little easier.

Let me throw this xray pic in here again. Not the pinky toe but that bone right thurr is where it hurts mostly for me. Don't hate on the x-ray.

#NTXray Photos
Thats exactly where my right foot hurts when I wear soldier 7's for basketball. Trying to get a refund on it even though I wore them 2-3x for bball.

Back
Top Bottom