Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I just got my Gator Kings in from the Eastbay restock, and they came with extra laces. I can't see a difference in the two, and I was just curious if anyone knew what the difference was? I don't wanna go through the hassle of relacing if there's not a point. Thanks!

I just got my Gator Kings in from the Eastbay restock, and they came with extra laces. I can't see a difference in the two, and I was just curious if anyone knew what the difference was? I don't wanna go through the hassle of relacing if there's not a point. Thanks!

Should be two different colors
View media item 995559

Last edited:
I can tell you for fact that this WTL XI release is nothing like the WTMVP X. I know that two well known euro shops will have pairs in stock and one for sure online and that alone makes the two releases completely different. HoH's won't end with 6 total pairs each, but even so, it isn't 11 stores in the world getting these shoes so they are splitting them with a lot more retailers. Hell, Villa is gonna have WTKD VI on 6/14, who would have thought they'd get in on the action. Precious Lebron isn't immune to the numbers... the Lebron XI had hardly any type of limited releases all year

I can tell you for fact that this WTL XI release is nothing like the WTMVP X. I know that two well known euro shops will have pairs in stock and one for sure online and that alone makes the two releases completely different. HoH's won't end with 6 total pairs each, but even so, it isn't 11 stores in the world getting these shoes so they are splitting them with a lot more retailers. Hell, Villa is gonna have WTKD VI on 6/14, who would have thought they'd get in on the action. Precious Lebron isn't immune to the numbers... the Lebron XI had hardly any type of limited releases all year
Have those shops announced anything yet?

I'm not sure, but I don't think the 10's were even on NDC last year.  No way they are that limited again when they gave 2 months notice unlike a few days last year.

Co-sign again 
laugh.gif

I kinda wish it was forbidden to boost ATC/Pre-Order sales with speculation in here

I'd listen to this guys word over most people on here.

Call me stupid or whatever… but what if they release them once the Heat win the Eastern Conference Finals… which could be tonight?

i'm done with the speculation...whoever is doing the nightowl 24hr nike watch for the WTL, just cop my size 12 as well and we'll work out the details later
wink.gif

Last edited:
i'm done with the speculation...whoever is doing the nightowl 24hr nike watch for the WTL, just cop my size 12 as well and we'll work out the details later:wink:

euro spots eh? I know of some but I mainly check them for SBs, Idk if it's any of the ones ol' dude is talking about.

Take it for what its worth. A store in my area is getting their WTL shipment on june 9th.

Last edited:

Take it for what its worth. A store in my area is getting their WTL shipment on june 9th.
wonder if they are doing a june 14 date as well.. if so that will be sick release day alongside what the kd's, cigar and champagne 6's, jordan retro 11 low.. going to be crazy

Back
Top Bottom