Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
actually, the black brons weren't hoh exclusive so they are just giving you a hard time. shipping is always their discretion. sucks because the shoes have been out for a minute and they usually don't mind at that point.

I kind of got that feeling when trying to make it happen too, maybe I'll go somewhere different where the employees actually look out for you instead of hounding the guaranteed sales and tryna BS you if they figure they can't immediately benefit from you :smh:

money-aint-a-thang-o.gif

:lol:

(Also just realized thatit's not "bling-bling", but *glean clean apparently)

Your also wrong again budd it's gleam clean :tongue: ....... MONEY AINT A THING!!! 8)

He still will be wearing Soldiers come tip off.

I don't follow this thread much or line that much but I'm still baffled by this. Nike is pretty thorough with product testing (I know), and I would guess even more so for LeBron. Don't see how these discomfort thing wasn't figured out.

Oh well I don't think that it has deterred many buyers

Just got my 2k... Nike send them overnight....
Must say the shoes are nice.... But damn what was so special about them? All that wait for a red shoe with lion print.... Smh.... they could ve at least threw a t shirt, a commemorative card or something... no special box nothing....
Kind of disappointed... they sold us a bridge with all that exclusive talk....
Oh well...

I don't follow this thread much or line that much but I'm still baffled by this. Nike is pretty thorough with product testing (I know), and I would guess even more so for LeBron. Don't see how these discomfort thing wasn't figured out.

Exactly. It's just bringing more exposure to the Soldier line.

Nike's sitting back while thinking... "Let's get that MONEY!!!"

View media item 1008399

Last edited:
dwood much appreciation for tha pic sir !!!!

if anyone has played in both the 11's and Soldier 7's, thats all you need to do for the obvious answer. I love the 11 but no way do I play in anything but Soldier 7's, their weight and that strap make them an all systems go shoe imho. Only other Bron that comes close to the Soldier 7 PERFORMANCE wise is the Elite 10's, again, imo.

If u like to play, no matter how casually or seriously and have not tried these Soldiers , pick up a pair on sale and tell me ima lyin :wink:

Just my opinion, but I think they underestimated the fit of LBJ's orthotic and the interplay between the drop in lunar insole. Two movable objects floating on top of one another just doesn't seem like a good idea, it would seem that LBJ feels the same way. Maybe it was comfortable in short practice sessions but wasn't responsive enough or had too much wiggle room in the game situations.

I made a typo that also happened to be real word :lol: My bad.

I know jk bro, that was in memory of my lil homie that couldn't here :smh: he kept the thread on edge with his antics so I figured in his absence I would now appoint myself as the new chief of jmmy rustling :lol:

Last edited:
dwood...then how come there were a few (very few though) that he played the whole game in 11's ????? did those just happen to be pairs that the orthodic fit well with ? not too familiar with orthodics and all whatsoever. didnt figure that in since i dont wear em. seems like they fit well with the soldiers though.

anyone here got any soldier 7's ???? thoughts in comparison to the 11 ??? whether to play in or wear casually ???? jus wonderin

dwood...then how come there were a few (very few though) that he played the whole game in 11's ????? did those just happen to be pairs that the orthodic fit well with ? not too familiar with orthodics and all whatsoever. didnt figure that in since i dont wear em. seems like they fit well with the soldiers though.

anyone here got any soldier 7's ???? thoughts in comparison to the 11 ??? whether to play in or wear casually ???? jus wonderin

I'm not sure, that was just my guess based on things we heard throughout the season, and based on him responding to the the Elite XIs the same way, they both have the exact same drop in lunar in sole, where as the soldiers have the traditional insole, that is a bit more stable. The interplay between his orthotics and the soldiers seems to work for some reason, and the insole seems to be the major difference. I think he was able to "gut" a few wears of XI's and XI elites for the sake of wearing them on court, not because he liked them. Again just my thoughts.

Must say the shoes are nice.... But damn what was so special about them? All that wait for a red shoe with lion print.... Smh.... they could ve at least threw a t shirt, a commemorative card or something... no special box nothing....

Oh well...

They still selling for 1K+ though. :smile:

makes good sense to me man.

time for a jeweled swoosh on them Soldiers :D

today is the last day Richards is offering 20 off 100 purchase, fwiw

ima gettin these SB's and puttin black laces in em, thats my plan

Oh well...
same here.. received shipment email this morning at doorstep this afternoon... 

I made a typo that also happened to be real word
laugh.gif
My bad.
I know jk bro, that was in memory of my lil homie that couldn't here
mean.gif
he kept the thread on edge with his antics so I figured in his absence I would now appoint myself as the new chief of jmmy rustling
laugh.gif
we'll take turns don't see how he got banned but others didn't but that's neither here nor there

hope they don't get the itch to drop the kc's in any kinda pack
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom