Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I love these
smokin.gif
I guess the long black Nike socks are the only ones people can find to rock with their kicks

2crksg7.gif
or and I'm going on a limb here but maybe just maybe some people like long socks, maybe they even like long black socks, and just maybe they like long black socks that are made by nike but who know's you'd have to ask those people, oh wait I like long songs when playing sports or in pants and quarters for everything else unless they do a pair for the shoes then i'll just wear those because i'm team matchy matchy

I've officially made a full 360 turn on the KCs. Loved them at first, then saw more and more pics of them and didn't like them, now back to absolutely loving them. :smh: :lol:

or and I'm going on a limb here but maybe just maybe some people like long socks, maybe they even like long black socks, and just maybe they like long black socks that are made by nike but who know's you'd have to ask those people, oh wait I like long songs when playing sports or in pants and quarters for everything else unless they do a pair for the shoes then i'll just wear those because i'm team matchy matchy
2v12kg2.gif

2v12kg2.gif
roll.gif
it's called an opinion and personal taste, everyone's entitled to me, mine seems to go against the grain something i'm quite proud of
tongue.gif

I love these
smokin.gif
My UPS guy just dropped these off and while they don't look as bad as people were saying, I don't see these staying in the collection.

Matter of fact, i'm creating a buy sell as we speak... MIGHT do the same for forging irons and slh.

Lebron XI IDs, here I come

I love these :smokin

My UPS guy just dropped these off and while they don't look as bad as people were saying, I don't see these staying in the collection.

Matter of fact, i'm creating a buy sell as we speak... MIGHT do the same for forging irons and slh.

u r better off returning. took me a minute to sell my SLH DS for $150 shipped and my FI for $300. the same dude purchased both for a small discount.

i really, really want to ID those red ones that were posted but i hate having to wait 45+ days to get them in just to have some shoddy quality..... by the time they came in, id be on to my next 10 shoes I've wanted :lol:

Those black striped elites and the kc's, dayuuum! :smokin I thought I was done with the Lebron line for a while. They just keep pulling me back in...
Do the KC still have that stitching / lining on the black suede material? That is one tiny turn off for me.
Also the navy red lows maybe my first Lebron lows.
:smh: @ my non existent kicks budget and no restraint.

u r better off returning. took me a minute to sell my SLH DS for $150 shipped and my FI for $300. the same dude purchased both for a small discount.

i really, really want to ID those red ones that were posted but i hate having to wait 45+ days to get them in just to have some shoddy quality..... by the time they came in, id be on to my next 10 shoes I've wanted
laugh.gif
You're definitely not lying. My man has a DS AVM for $150 and them things is collecting major cobwebs lol

Them Pseudo Champ Pack IDs are really pulling me bro, like something serious, but if they get heavily delayed AND come looking like they were found in Baghdad, imma be tight!!!

POW POW, shots fired
it was bound to..... wait, he BEEN catching shots
carry on
Instigating should be a sin
Welcome to the Lebron thread where we like to keep the atmosphere light and fun filled in between releases and if thou sayeth something prepareth for thou to be hounded oh and anyone can get it at anytime for anything, you act like you've been the only one ever picked on in here
roll.gif

i really, really want to ID those red ones that were posted but i hate having to wait 45+ days to get them in just to have some shoddy quality..... by the time they came in, id be on to my next 10 shoes I've wanted :lol:

You're definitely not lying. My man has a DS AVM for $150 and them things is collecting major cobwebs lol

Them Pseudo Champ Pack IDs are really pulling me bro, like something serious, but if they get heavily delayed AND come looking like they were found in Baghdad, imma be tight!!!

i keep pushing them ids down the priority list. this week i came up on some crimson hyperposites worn 3 times for $59.95 shipped then a DS pair of Pressure Lebron Xs for $110..... then my boy said I can have his SLH Lebron 8s for my pressures when they come in.... working working working.

i keep pushing them ids down the priority list. this week i came up on some crimson hyperposites worn 3 times for $59.95 shipped then a DS pair of Pressure Lebron Xs for $110..... then my boy said I can have his SLH Lebron 8s for my pressures when they come in.... working working working.
When I read the prices for your pick ups, I say to myself "dude is like a samurai when it comes to copping"... you got that Braveheart, William Wallace "HOLD" going in full effect

But don't end up like the majority of us that didn't do a Red Carpet Elite X id, or the newest blow, the South Beach XI id

I can't... I won't miss this one

Back
Top Bottom