• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Wasn't you the one giving out strikes, got to three, realized you couldn't do nada so you started reporting?
Wasn't you the one crying about being treated unfairly so you wasn't having any of it again?
Didn't you get in my pm trying to explain yourself like I even cared for your explanation?

You consigned and stood up for nikenino like y'all was family.
dude I told u and even admins told u that I didnt report u or have any history of reporting anyone...your invitation is still open until then you keep my name out your posts and I will continue to keep yours out of mine! Again good day sir!

Word? I think I was about to do a transaction with him, let me check my pms :smh:

Wasn't you the one giving out strikes, got to three, realized you couldn't do nada so you started reporting?
Wasn't you the one crying about being treated unfairly so you wasn't having any of it again?
Didn't you get in my pm trying to explain yourself like I even cared for your explanation?

You consigned and stood up for nikenino like y'all was family.
dude I told u and even admins told u that I didnt report u or have any history of reporting anyone...your invitation is still open until then you keep my name out your posts and I will continue to keep yours out of mine! Again good day sir!
Invitation? No and no. Try keeping Bigj's name out your posts, dude pays you no mind yet you still rant on. Thought you was leaving anyways :lol:

Word? I think I was about to do a transaction with him, let me check my pms :smh:
Mistake. No business transactions with him. He seemed ok from what I noticed, not like a scammer at all

That's what he does, comes in discreetly and throws out he can get this shoe or that shoe or has this shoe or that shoe then when someone hits him up he makes it seem like he's doing you a service and then boom.

He threw it out there that people was pming him for shoes, just another way to get someone unsuspecting to hit him up.

Last edited:
I'm so out of touch with NT current affairs. I have no clue as to what's been going on the last couple of pages. It surprises me how much people know about what goes on in this community, both bad and good

Last edited:
Exact same thought I had :lol:

A scammer who seems like a scammer would have a hell of time trying to actually scam anyone I imagine.

Last edited:
That's what he does, comes in discreetly and throws out he can get this shoe or that shoe or has this shoe or that shoe then when someone hits him up he makes it seem like he's doing you a service and then boom.

He threw it out there that people was pming him for shoes, just another way to get someone unsuspecting to hit him up.

Isn't that the whole point of being able to scam someone :lol:

Crazy, goes to show you cant trust anybody. Don't know why that guy keeps coming here of all places. He should stick to SC or IG where nobody cares about scammers :lol:

Exact same thought I had :lol:

A scammer who seems like a scammer would have a hell of time trying to actually scam anyone I imagine.
:lol: when they hit you up through eBay or something you can smell the scam on them as they are typing

I'm sure he'll be back again. You have to give it to him though, son is hella persistent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom