• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Doesnt CG usually give free shipping?
Use to be for everything. Now "hot" items get shipping. Gotta pay for the NT sponsorship CG has :smh:

Got a keep an eye on what people say in here, they be low key signaling each other. Lisa Manilla done left the camp and did some dealings on her own, now she eating while we still holding our tummies, I'll be darned if that happens again.

:lol: Lisa Manilla is an awesome name tho

Lisa Manilla done left the camp and did some dealings on her own, now she eating while we still holding our tummies, I'll be darned if that happens again.
mean.gif

Doesnt CG usually give free shipping?
Use to be for everything. Now "hot" items get shipping. Gotta pay for the NT sponsorship CG has :smh:

Got a keep an eye on what people say in here, they be low key signaling each other. Lisa Manilla done left the camp and did some dealings on her own, now she eating while we still holding our tummies, I'll be darned if that happens again.

:lol: Yeah that's a pretty dope name.

Last edited:
Sorry to go off topic but I know someone in this thread requested how these socks look when they went on sale on NDC last week and are now sold out...I'm ready for this weekend!

Was too lazy to grab my 11s from upstairs so just threw on what was in my basement...some foams from 2002

yup...and no 'twitter link only' bs
Might wanna have tweet deck on stand by just in case, couple recent releases have been silent TLO 

EDIT: only sizes 8 - 13 looks like I'm out, might have to abandon the thread on Friday 

Last edited:

Might wanna have tweet deck on stand by just in case, couple recent releases have been silent TLO 

EDIT: only sizes 8 - 13 looks like I'm out, might have to abandon the thread on Friday 
I have been successful with Twitter links the last few releases. Nike has also gotten rid of searching by product codes as well. That method worked pretty good and was always a few seconds faster than the Nike tweet.

No sz14 KCs anywhere it looks like. Might be some hitting stores but as far as online=No so far. Welp, at least I can focus on WTLs now.

Yeah I'm not sure how to look for shoes on Nike lately. Style code has been buggy. I used to use filters men's>shoes>sort>newest. That didn't work last time. When I used twitter the shoes wouldn't add to cart once I found the link. Then I have to remember to grab a tablet because maybe the mobile site will work. Ever since Nike added captchas their site has been a mess

Last edited:

Boy you almost made me spit out my chai tea latte! :lol: don't be like that tho... You know I was tryna hip y'all to the streets :nerd:

:pimp: :pimp: my real name is far less exotic

Back
Top Bottom