Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I've heard they were just fine for casual wear. The people that may have issues are those that have to walk a lot and have no cars.
outside of people in the city or really good mass transportation cities and over the age of 18. needs to be worried about a car and not kicks imo....
I was going to to say the same, some cities are better suited to public transportation depending on where you live and work.  For the rest of us who live in places where a car is far more beneficial than 200 pairs of shoes I'd hope dudes are opting for cars over shoes.

1. ALL STAR GAME 7

2. RED CARPET

3. DUNKMAN

4. BLACK/GOLD

5. WHITE/RED

6. MVP'S

YEA...

AND WITHOUT MADE UP NIKE NICKNAMES TO GIVE THEM MEANING AND HYPE.

christ the king and mvp's are the only ones i truly like.

red carpets are neat but i don't dig the NFW and they would have been miles better if the red swoosh sample released.

I've heard they were just fine for casual wear. The people that may have issues are those that have to walk a lot and have no cars.
outside of people in the city or really good mass transportation cities and over the age of 18. needs to be worried about a car and not kicks imo....

Yea but those cities with great transportation also have a large shoe head population. Like NYC. I'm sure plenty of pairs floated around there.

Also, kids rocking them to school would have a different experience of someone wearing them to the office or out to eat, u know?

Is 450$ for a ds lebron 2k14 a good price? I know it is a good price but the only hold back is that it is too small (a size eight). I can keep them in my collection, but should I pay more to get a size I can wear in the future or just get this pair since the price is good?

Last edited:
Yea but those cities with great transportation also have a large shoe head population. Like NYC. I'm sure plenty of pairs floated around there.

Also, kids rocking them to school would have a different experience of someone wearing them to the office or out to eat, u know?

rocking your kicks to school is disaster.

if you want to ruin a pair of shoes, go to school.

for some reason dudes muddy kicks gravitate more to your feet when you're wearing decent kicks.

this chick's boyfriend scared her and she jumped up and landed on top of my SB 9's cause it was a crowded hallway, thank god the laces were the only things that got slightly dirty, another reason why lebrons >>>>>

I couldn't imagine buying a shoe just to say I own it knowing damn well they don't even fit me if I wanted to wear them.

I couldn't imagine buying a shoe just to say I own it knowing damn well they don't even fit me if I wanted to wear them.

lmao guys on ig talkin about "i fit size 9-13" no joke.
WTF?!
roll.gif

kicks in college was it son. u can rotate the whole collection!!! plus college kids aren't messing up kicks in hallways. on top that grant money 
pimp.gif

^I couldn't pay that much for a shoe I couldn't wear...
I feel u, I wanna get them and trade them for my size. I can add $50 cash on top of this pair since the size is relative small for men. This way I should be paying less than just buying a resell pair for like $800 minimum( from what I have seen so far)?

i go for corny photos and laughs. sometimes there is a bad chick but she there for likes tho cause its a booty shot accompanied with some kicks. 
roll.gif
lmao she didn't even tag the kicks tho

i'm arguing right now with some 17 year old that thinks he's rich and clowning me for not wanting to pay 700 for a pair of bins lmao.

you're in the wrong if you pay more than 500 dollars for some chinese kicks.

all that started because i said that the tongue killed the 5's and that the 7's look better. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom