Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why put a new HOH inside my mall and then not get any of these LeBron's
mean.gif

Naw homie it was just a general post, imho if some of these people who paid resell on release day or a couple days after purely out of "need" stopped doing that we'd see lower aftermarket prices.
or if little kids who think theyre "hustlas" didnt use their parents money to fund their reselling, more pairs would be available for people who actually want the shoes for themselves...

after striking out on ndc horribly, decided to hit up my local hoh for unclaimed pairs even though the deadline time was until 5
laugh.gif

I forgot to enter the raffle but lets just say I got lucky
tongue.gif
What HOH was this? I am in NYC and they told me their deadline was 8 pm for all pickups...

Is HOH 34th doing raffles for the elites? I went in during my lunch break today and there was no note on the window. And when I asked if the raffle was going on, the manager said they are not doing raffles and they're first come first serve....he didn't seem too trustworthy to be honest.

ALREADY!!!!! everythings bigger than TX yall know ANYWAYS now that the WHAT IF lows have come and past i'm ready for the acids, Thurs is taking way to long
roll.gif
then back to pick up the usa lows and i'm moving on to the XII ext 
No regular 12s?
i'm trying to cut back on shoes i'm sure i'll wind up with some I had only planned on getting 2 XI not including exts and I have 4 with 2 more must buys and some maybes that i'm on the fence about, need to get rid of my SLH not really feeling them anymore no more spur of the moment purchases for me

Back
Top Bottom