• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

@twenty8   a bruh i just seen what your doing with them usa lows 
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Spill the beans!!!

:lol:  

they pinch the middle of my foot, but i think i just have to break them in :nerd:

I'm a sucker. Admitted.
I'm sure I just need to break them in.

Maybe the pain will go away if you stay hydrated. :wink: If it doesn't get better you can sell them and recoup your money spent or put them on a display case

:lol: the collector in me wants them too.im sure they will break in tho. I'm over the disappointed part of them not being comfy without breaking them in first. Had to break in my hyperposites too to be honest.

urgh so now my px called me after their inquiring and they're not getting the shoes, talk about frustration, I know they got the shoes and just don't have any idea what they have because all they know is name, not desc, not sku just the name, sorry sir these are the only lows we have in the store, but you have 3 more on the shelf
sick.gif

mean.gif

It's somewhat robbery that they charge 3 bills for the Elite considering the fact that already 275 was pushing it. 

Truth is, because Nike checks this thread and eBay and they see that people can't re-sell their LeBron 11's for more than $300 like the Forging Iron that was supposedly super limited, yet people be paying no more than 300 for that.  So Nike is just cashing in on the deal.  Charging 300. But this is where the consumers (us) become stupid.  Because we think damn we missed out, so when we see a price selling it for $400 on Kicks-Crew, people jump in on the hype.  How many people you think spend 400 for Forging Irons after it dropped? It'll be the same thing with this.  It always just repeats in a cycle. 

Think about it 6 months from now. I really doubt people will be paying over 300 for these.  No other LeBron 11 model is selling for that much.

Especially since you can grab the Metallic Silver Elites for about 200 now (which retailed at 275)

Just some food for thought.
2k14's do.. i had an offer for 650 a couple days ago..

i think these will hold there value because they are super limited. 

lol. These look wayyyy better than the All Red Elite. They retailed for $275 but luckily I scored them NEW for roughly 2 bills.

Nike got you on that Red color hype. Red Octobers. Red KD7's. They not even that big of a deal if you take a step out of the box. All they gotta do is just release a shoe in Red and you're buying it.  And they don't even care to say why the $20 Price hike from 275 to 295 retail? Stop buying into the hype bruh.

Last edited:

lol. These look wayyyy better than the All Red Elite. They retailed for $275 but luckily I scored them NEW for roughly 2 bills.

Nike got you on that Red color hype. Red Octobers. Red KD7's. They not even that big of a deal if you take a step out of the box. All they gotta do is just release a shoe in Red and you're buying it.  And they don't even explain why the $20 Price hike? Stop buying into the hype bruh.
your probably the only person in this thread that thinks..

the red elite se's are by far the best colorway of the elites.. its not even close to any other pair of elites that have been released 

I like the SH more than the SE. But the SE are definitely up there.

Also saw the Black/Mango/Gold at the gym today. They go hard. I think the Silver joints were the plainest, most boring of the Elites. Oddly no Elite iD.

Also, we've said it over and over again. FTL did not get the Acid Lows. Try Champs, FTA, Sheiks, etc. They're also on Eastbay.

Last edited:

Nike got you on that Red color hype. Red Octobers. Red KD7's. They not even that big of a deal if you take a step out of the box. All they gotta do is just release a shoe in Red and you're buying it.  And they don't even care to say why the $20 Price hike from 275 to 295 retail? Stop buying into the hype bruh.
agree on the all red shoe comment disagree on the teams over the SEs

Can't speak for anybody else's lust for red. My fav color is purple. :D But from jump I've been in luv with the 11s. And right before the initial KP pics surfaced, this right here was thought to be one of the debut colorways....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-121.jpg.html

Luv at first site. :wow: IronMan joints. The colorway just went perfect with the 11s silhouette. Nike never released it & I don't do IDs.

The SE's were still nice when sample pics had the shank being silver. But the actual release having that gold shank?!

IRONMAN!!! :wow: Nuff' said...

Last edited:
I know this doesn't mean nothing to a lot of people but getting the xi elite se helps with the pain of not even sniffing the champ 9 or 10 packs.

Also, anyone else notice that the unchamp pack didn't get the niketowns release?

Shoot. I haven't even been in the radius of the 9 Champ Pack, Corks, Denims, Mints, MVPs, X Champ Pack, SE lows and SE Highs.

If anything, I've actually started to look at IDs more since I have 0 luck with the hype bait Nike keeps putting out.

Back
Top Bottom