Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I could work with denims...dye the denim black and give it a worn look similar to the French Open ATC IIs and I'd definitely wear them.

Blue suedes can't be helped.

Worst Regular XI Volts
Worst Lows Polka Dot Joints
Worst NSW Blue Suedes
Worst Elites Blue Joints

I could work with denims...dye the denim black and give it a worn look similar to the French Open ATC IIs and I'd definitely wear them.

Blue suedes can't be helped.
Worst Regular XI Volts
Worst Lows Polka Dot Joints
Worst NSW Blue Suedes Red Corks
Worst Elites Blue Joints
I fixed that for you i'd def say the worse regular is the peanuts and its a toss up with them easters bcuz that's what them dots look like they could've been to me

Last edited:
But I never said I'd PAY for the denims
laugh.gif

I hear some non-sense in here tonight the Genie suedes are the hottest flames them and the Denims are official no changes necessary I don't get what yall don't like about them anyway, always complaining about suede quality on Js and then you get some fire and yall want throw dirt on 'em and put them out
mean.gif
 just wrong, just wrong I tell ya
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've gotta disagree with LyPac about the worst elites being the Blues...I think they're awesome. But I've got two pairs of Elites, one at retail and one well below and I just don't need another pair. Especially not at $295.

If I could trade my superhero Elites for those tiger shark blues, I would.

"Worst" would probably be the black pair, only because they ruined it with the mango.

Just un-DSed my Acid lows to go see Guardians of the Galaxy - i'm in love with these. My first pair of low XI's and I don't think I need any other pairs.

I dig the blue elites and polka dot lows, but I refuse to buy any more LeBrons until I get my hands on the Elite SEs.

Back
Top Bottom