Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sadderday should be funny. Regardless I think I should be able to manage a pair online, but I really need two. 

Hoping that the raffles come through so I'm not worried haha.

Lmao this thread is gonna end in epic fashion
one shoe ruined the thread one shoe, I never thought i'd say this but I miss the KP talks
laugh.gif

will $20 make you accept the bet because i know you not finna cop them manually off NDC. you get them and post a tagged receipt ill gift you $20 straight up, but if you dont you gift me $20, you sounded very confident you could get them online 
why would I limit myself to only NDC do you realize how many online retailers are going to have these, any smart person is going to have as many places trying as they did raffles but I know common sense ain't so common
mean.gif
 you wanna know why i'm confident, bcuz I don't care, win or lose it's on to the next, no shoe is world ending, yall stressing shoes, i'm stressing going to back to iraq real life stress

Last edited:
but yeah NDC and She it Palace.. If i can get some early ATC links for Jimmy jazz then id be str8

I want the WTL so bad but it's just too much I gotta take care of my little boy come 1st hopefully I can get them down the road for under 5 bills

Shiekhs Sf only gave out twenty tickets this morning
Crossing my fingers, hopefully I was the only 12

Last edited:
Welp, just called both HOH in the Tampa area and they said they did all their calling on the raffles already. Even though they told me Thursday night or Friday . Great stuff. Just have Champs left , if not then online or bust

Welp, just called both HOH in the Tampa area and they said they did all their calling on the raffles already. Even though they told me Thursday night or Friday . Great stuff. Just have Champs left , if not then online or bust
Champs are FCFS?

Back
Top Bottom