Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't see any "What The" shoe ever selling for under $100 over retail on the Bay.

If it does, it will be the first.

I don't see any "What The" shoe ever selling for under $100 over retail on the Bay.
If it does, it will be the first.
The KD 6 was going for $250-$270 and it retailed at $150 plus tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me personally still trying on my own... Retail is already too high plus that Cali tax
mean.gif

But good luck to those waiting for calls and RSVP's
im gonna try on my own to with a different account cause last week people were having trouble logging so don't know how its gonna play out. Probably the same as last week but worse.

so it looks like ill try the champs and the ride by the store at 5am to see the line.. anyone know the stock on the HOH's per size?

at this point I wanna cop a pair online just to stick it to all the people paying $$$$ for connects and online services, just to say HA you wasted your money because if I can do it anybody can. actually you know what my connect was gonna charge me, he wants me to do a table at his shoe show and he's not gonna charge me for the table like everyone else
laugh.gif
 man these darn virgo's and this darn NT, didn't like or car about these darn shoes but between the MGR and yall making it seem like its a PSN Platinum Trophy for getting these
roll.gif
I bet you $10 you can't cop online manually on Nike.com whats up 

It seems these are available to anyone that put in the work to cop. I got 5 tickets and have received three call backs. I was hoping to get one to rock. Excited I can put two on ice. These are classics. Good luck to all that want to rock these LeBrons.

It seems these are available to anyone that put in the work to cop. I got 5 tickets and have received three call backs. I was hoping to get one to rock. Excited I can put two on ice. These are classics. Good luck to all that want to rock these LeBrons.
exactly..personally if you actually wanted these shoes for retail youd make it happen. these people just want to complain about resell and then not do anything to actually get a pair besides a random raffle LOL

Back
Top Bottom