Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i tried for roosevelt, still havent gotten anything back yet, ima take that as a no? lol

some say dont do it too fast, some say milliseconds or less

whats the best answer when it comes to rsvp?

I know I got it in within 5 secs of the tweet hitting my tweetdeck, some NTNY winners saying they got their in a cpl mins after tweet? :smh:

I just kept sending the message over and over until it didn't let me send anymore, then a few mins later I got a reply saying I have a spot in line. Go figure. Wasn't expecting to win. Now I need an excuse to take an early lunch break at work Saturday smh.

Basically when I got the hashtag, I had the other info already plugged in and then hit send once I entered the tag.  After that, I just copied and pasted over and over until it would say "Message could not be sent".  From there, you'd have to wait a few seconds before you could send more.  I would send about 4...and then switch it up to my FULL name, and it would take more messages when each DM was a tad bit different.  Hope that helps.

employees can't buy early anymore, so idk how they have a receipt. corporate would find out and the vendors that supply stock would come down hard on them
what they usually do is swap boxes and thats how they sell the shoes early.

BINGO

Yo @West Coast Avenger I see you up in here! You after any pairs?
If so. any luck on that RSVP? Ima be up all night tomorrow cartin pairs I'm sure :lol:
#USAupAllNightForWTL

SMFH guess I was 13.8 seconds too late ... Insane

Edit: I messed up... Smh simple mistake as to forgetting the location hashtag

Last edited:
didn't have any luck with Las Vegas RSVP...oh well, gonna be blowing enough money out there this weekend. Might see if I can get a Magic autograph on saturday at field of dreams now

Back
Top Bottom