Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Dang it, NT has inspired me to get a pair, just copped $200 shipped on eBay... 
mean.gif
how did you not already have them don't you have like multiples of every xi haha

Check your order status. Mine just changed to released to ship. Should be gettin that shippin email any minute. If your order is "1 unit ready to ship" then relax. It's a done deal.
Still open for me (Ordered from Footaction)

Your status will still say open until they ship but under the product it should say either 1 unit in process or 1 unit ready to ship. If its at ready to ship your golden.

mean.gif
how did you not already have them don't you have like multiples of every xi haha
I passed on them originally, was waiting for a discount. Turned out they were pretty limited...

mean.gif
if they are DS...you got em for retail...if not....meh....you still good.
Yeah DS, its cool but I am used to getting my XI's on disco so it took my awhile to pull the trigger.

i was actually able to get a pair from bouncewear.. when they had the botched WTKD VI release.. i sent a email asking would they allow me to purchase WTL when the released, Gary  kept his word, ordered from them.. 

I just looked at my shoe closet to realize I have 4 pairs of GK, and got only 1 at retail. :x

Meh. That happens. There was really no way to know early on what we would be able to get easily and what we weren't.

...I was wondering if anyone else has gotten anything. Mine is still Preparing to ship.

Damn the preparation....Ship My Ish!
 whats your scheduled delivery date? mine was originally Thursday now its scheduled "early" for Wednesday.

SCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OQIUM!!!!!!!! Dammit! just got a refund for my order.  Shady damn store. Ive never ever gotten a order from them. All my orders have been cancelled from them. 
Damn.... I saw this and checked my paypal and I got a refund too.. so disappointed.. I got a size 11 but I need an 11.5 LoL.. my only hope lies in a fellow NTer that also ordered an 11.5 from Europe lol but I don't know if he will get his either.. So I go from possibly having 2 pairs in my perfect size to possibly having none or taking the insoles out and wearing half size smaller lol...

Damn.... I saw this and checked my paypal and I got a refund too.. so disappointed.. I got a size 11 but I need an 11.5 LoL.. my only hope lies in a fellow NTer that also ordered an 11.5 from Europe lol but I don't know if he will get his either.. So I go from possibly having 2 pairs in my perfect size to possibly having none or taking the insoles out and wearing half size smaller lol...
if u have a kobe 8 or can get a used pair for cheap switch insoles works like a charm

whats your scheduled delivery date? mine was originally Thursday now its scheduled "early" for Wednesday.
I got the same, originally Thursday, but now Wednesday from NDC.  But for some reason they always do this on my orders from there.   

SCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OQIUM!!!!!!!! Dammit! just got a refund for my order.  Shady damn store. Ive never ever gotten a order from them. All my orders have been cancelled from them. 
I got a refund from them too.First time ordering from them and probably the last!Good thing I have a pair coming from ballers though.

Back
Top Bottom