• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Pretty sure he means the original release
You push that Surge huh. Lol I understand where you coming from. That's low key flip but most folks looking at the big flip on the iPhone 6 but let's not get off subject.....

I done had 3 people who said they sold their WTL now coming back to me asking for $300. Lol boys want these off quickly.

Where at? Where I'm at people still thinking they can get 400

Bobby....you can easily cop for $320....no excuses....

I know but I'm holding off until my birthday Friday because I'm about 75% sure my girl is gonna surprise me with them since we hit all the raffles together and I have a feeling she won but she's saving them to give 'em to me on my birthday :smh:

She keeps telling me to wait til the price drops and making up all kinds of excuses to get me not to cop so :\ at least that's what I hope :rolleyes

Last edited:
Struck out on these as well.

Thinking of trading my WTKD + $120 for a pair of the WTL's. What ya'll think?

I just want a pair of these already to get it over with at this point.

You push that Surge huh. Lol I understand where you coming from. That's low key flip but most folks looking at the big flip on the iPhone 6 but let's not get off subject.....

I done had 3 people who said they sold their WTL now coming back to me asking for $300. Lol boys want these off quickly.
Surge is the new resell hustle.. #Surgepusha

No extra cash is needed In my opinion.. I have the WTKDs... they are fly as hell to BUT are so F'ing uncomfortable. max is 50 bucks but nothing else

I know but I'm holding off until my birthday Friday because I'm about 75% sure my girl is gonna surprise me with them since we hit all the raffles together and I have a feeling she won but she's saving them to give 'em to me on my birthday :smh:

She keeps telling me to wait til the price drops and making up all kinds of excuses to get me not to cop so :\ at least that's what I hope :rolleyes

u better take a pic with a big***** grin on your face if she comes thru...

What? I got to stop you there because I think you misunderstood my input. I came into the discussion regarding my size and explained it's availability, in this case it was solely to give insight into the "limited size 7". As for the reseller bashing someone tried to hype the 7 as a resellers gem and people atracked, that's always going to happen when you have releases like this one where majority of the shoes are on Ebay.com.

its no mistake. searching the thread for posts by you about resellers shows me how much you've beaten the dead horse.

http://niketalk.com/newsearch/?sear...ype=all&containingthread[0]=532801&advanced=1

Last edited:

I would wait and just cop later than trade and the $120 :smh: seems like your taking the L. The WTkd were more limited and they will both probably level off around the same amount once the hype settles down :\

Last edited:
what sz u need?

13 - 14

u better take a pic with a big***** grin on your face if she comes thru...

I'm a post 1 or the other of these gifs depending on the outcome ......

http://gifsoup.com

tumblr_inline_nb76tkVTDb1qbo3oa.gif

What? I got to stop you there because I think you misunderstood my input. I came into the discussion regarding my size and explained it's availability, in this case it was solely to give insight into the "limited size 7". As for the reseller bashing someone tried to hype the 7 as a resellers gem and people atracked, that's always going to happen when you have releases like this one where majority of the shoes are on Ebay.com.

its no mistake. searching the thread for posts by you about resellers shows me how much you've beaten the dead horse.

http://niketalk.com/newsearch/?sear...ype=all&containingthread[0]=532801&advanced=1
I see 2 talking about size 7 and two replying to you, on the flip side I see more posts by other members but I guess I'm the bad guy here. That search doesn't prove anything but me using the word reseller, in this case, today, I didn't bash any resellers I bashed the notion a size 7 was considered limited.

The7onius The7onius - you aren't the "bad guy." you are just the one that replied to me.

I'm just tired of pages and pages and pages of reseller talk. None of you guys are new to shoes. You already know what the game is so why keep saying the same thing over and over?

Im not even gonna address the comment about how you only answered a question tho. Id just prefer to move on like i hope every one else can.

Anyone that really wants to know the going price for Size X, Y, or Z can easily go on ebay and search completed listing (sold) in that size.

Anyone that cares about what they can flip their shoes for can easily go on ebay and search completed listing (sold) in that size.

Pretty freaking simple.

I would wait and just cop later than trade and the $120
mean.gif
seems like your taking the L. The WTkd were more limited and they will both probably level off around the same amount once the hype settles down
ohwell.gif
Yea, I agree. The deal is better for the other guy than it is for me. But between the WTKD's and WTL's, I like the WTL's much better.

The WTKD's I copped largely due to winning a raffle.

I'm not sure where people are averaging the WTL's at $300 - $350. I'm in LA, and they are averaging $370 - $420.

Tried selling the WTKD's at $260 and no one wants them :frown:

Oh well.

the xi may have been the most discounted shoe of all time 
laugh.gif
Definitely not. Only newer lebron heads think this is new. Most gr lebrons used to be available for stupid cheap.
I remember getting the lbj4 for $20 from footlocker and the 8 for $50 from another store.
Got the lbj5 for $27 from Ross.
Damn I paid $40 for my blk red IVs at the Nike Outlet. Smh I got robbed

Back
Top Bottom