Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

so a high return that is virtually risk free is a waste of time and measley... lol only NT
yep
laugh.gif

guess someone slept in econ 101 class

All the resellers come out of hiding when topics like this are brought up. And these are the same folks who knock resellers when they strike out. Exposed

Last edited:
you don't think so. There are people who scored multiples but thinking they were going to get a payday. For instance if the average resale is $350 and I paid $272 to MD, after ebay fees of $35 + pp $10.50 and insured shipping $20, that would leave me with about a $12 profit. It's not worth having money tied up in paypal for up to 21 days when a person could simply return them
I'm returning mines at house of hoops Serramonte if someone wants to swoop

Feel like a lot of us agree that a 250 dollar shoe to sell for a 70 dollar profit is just wotrth it to keep. They look good and are rare. Beast are jus upset these aren't going for 600+. I copped with the idea to keep. But if they were going for high prices I may have let me go.. Got loans to pay lol.

I have 2 pairs and don't plan on selling but at the same time I'm in school with a 2 year old daughter and another kid on the way so if that time ever comes that I'm strapped for cash my shoes will be the first things to go.

Explain you ROI as far as $70 profit on sneakers to the sneaker retailers who make $10 to $15 profit on t-shirts and snapbacks...........:nerd:

Feel like a lot of us agree that a 250 dollar shoe to sell for a 70 dollar profit is just wotrth it to keep. They look good and are rare. Beast are jus upset these aren't going for 600+. I copped with the idea to keep. But if they were going for high prices I may have let me go.. Got loans to pay lol.
For all of that.. Resllers should invest in SURGE!!! one single can is going for $20 on ebay.. if i pay $12 for 12ct's and can sell 1 for $20... thats a 2000% profit..lol

I'll clear up the whole size 7 issue. On a regular release size 7 is usually one of the last sizes to disappear, on some limited releases in the US a size 7 isn't an option but will always be in Europe. Size 7 isn't a special size and I hope resellers didn't purposely go for that size in hopes to make extra, just because they wasn't offered as much as other sizes doesn't make them double the value.

All Resellers should invest in SURGE instead.. the ROI is amazing..  $12 can net you $240 bucks.. thats more than youre making reselling WTL's at least of the operating cost.. Some People are offering up to $25 for one 16oz can...

Last edited:
If anyone is still looking for the wtl shirt, check ur local champs, they can order them.

Explain you ROI as far as $70 profit on sneakers to the sneaker retailers who make $10 to $15 profit on t-shirts and snapbacks...........
nerd.gif
or $5-10 profit on Sneaker Labels

or $5-10 profit on Sneaker Cleaners 
I'll clear up the whole size 7 issue. On a regular release size 7 is usually one of the last sizes to disappear, on some limited releases in the US a size 7 isn't an option but will always be in Europe. Size 7 isn't a special size and I hope resellers didn't purposely go for that size in hopes to make extra, just because they wasn't offered as much as other sizes doesn't make them double the value.
Exactly, because most people who wear a size 7 won't spend that much on resell. Just because eBay has them priced high, doesn't mean they'll sale. Those high priced sizes 7 will sit for awhile, before either the price is reduced or a true collector coughs up that amount of cash.

or $5-10 profit on Sneaker Labels

or $5-10 profit on Sneaker Cleaners 

Exactly, because most people who wear a size 7 won't spend that much on resell. Just because eBay has them priced high, doesn't mean they'll sale. Those high priced sizes 7 will sit for awhile, before either the price is reduced or a true collector coughs up that amount of cash.
Or a $20 profile per can of resold SURGE!!

Back
Top Bottom