• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
good looking guys,

also how much would u guys pay for  wtl and 2k14?

dude says he can do 500 ship for these!

EDIT: You posted as I was posting my original reply. I think that's a decent price. Could maybe try and go a touch less? I'm an 8.5 and I'm still looking for 2K's, so I would definitely entertain this price. If you want em like that then jump on it.

Last edited:
EDIT: You posted as I was posting my original reply. I think that's a decent price. Could maybe try and go a touch less? I'm an 8.5 and I'm still looking for 2K's, so I would definitely entertain this price. If you want em like that then jump on it.
how much u would drop?

how much u would drop?
Personally? I would push like $450-475 max. But that's me. I have seen some pairs go for that price and our 8/8.5 isn't usually popular. But again, that's what I'm willing to pay right now. If you really want them, 5 bills is still good.

all these WTL returns
laugh.gif

I paid 295 for my double up, I remember stressing so hard about being able to cop even one pair. Love wearing em.

NDC has SB, Independence days and SLH for 112.50 using code "Dominate" stack that w ebates 12% cash back and basically paying 100 shipped, in case anyone cares.

Went ahead and copped Diffused Jade and South Beach from Villa. Hopefully they ship.(Have been canceled on before)

Diffused Jade makes a good wintershoe. Couldn't pass on the $100 price.

Went ahead and copped Diffused Jade and South Beach from Villa. Hopefully they ship.(Have been canceled on before)

Diffused Jade makes a good wintershoe. Couldn't pass on the $100 price.

One of my buddies got the diffused jades and they look amazing on foot, you wouldn't even expect it just by looking at pictures of it by itself but if you coordinate it with a pair of dark wash jeans and a navy or black tee they suddenly look like the greatest shoes on the planet no joke. Definitely an underrated pair.

I ordered the Independance Day from Villa yesterday and it is suppose to arrive today. Fast shipping! 

I ordered the Independance Day from Villa yesterday and it is suppose to arrive today. Fast shipping! 
Man I still need to get these, you'll like them a lot, the white posite has a metallic shimmer to it (which makes it my favorite part of the shoe) but this pair in general just has so many little details and the colors all tie together so well, definitely another underrated colorway for these XIs

Back
Top Bottom