Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

All I want is the Taxi colorway.....they are dope as hell. The olympics look nice ot me as well.....

"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

i tried these on and 3 random people walked by and told me how good they looked on my feet...i wanted them anyway but its nice to hear something like that from someone you dont know. they will keep it real with you.

Picked these up today and must say :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Dellucci Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Peralta Rouse Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

Very nice shoe in person. I picked up my blue/whites yesterday - I love white and navy shoes. Great fit and comfort right out the box. I'm hoping to play in them today and see how they stack up to the other shoes in my current rotation (KB2s, XX2s, XVIIIs, and LBJ4s).

Also, I'm thinking of cutting off the midfoot straps. They make the shoe look worse visually. I'll decide if they are worth performance wise after I play in them. Anyone else thinking of cutting the straps?

-S

The midfoot strap provides support and a better fit as well as a nice lockdown feel! You'll notice the difference on the hardwood.

I love how they got the big check on the mid-foot strap!
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father but by me." - John 14:6
-High Hopes

Back
Top Bottom