Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

yo dooonkk
Quote:
lol damn wow sucks for mua, finishline exclusive wow anyone wanna trade haha

have you worn the pair you have? if not just return them to finish line (who also carries the navy/white colorway) and say they were a gift and you wanna exchange them for the white/gold colorway. you shouldnt need a receipt to do a swap.

damn good looking out, i havent seen the white/navy at the finishline store by me, i hope they still accept it for swap on the 9

The White/Gold is available on Finish Line!
The link:www.finishline.com/store/...l&Ntk=null
xl316643111.jpg

Some people may not like the patent on the Soldiers, although thats what makes me want them =) so prettay, so prettay

i went to finishline and asked them which colorways they were receiving on the 9th. the lady told me she was getting a flint grey/metro blue colorway?

i haven't seen the dunkmans up on any site. could they have replaced them with these? i hope not, but can anyone confirm or shed some light on this?
Team Philippines
Member #23

Quote:
i haven't seen the dunkmans up on any site. could they have replaced them with these? i hope not, but can anyone confirm or shed some light on this?
nikelebron.net/2007/08/01...firmation/

Quote:
For launch on 08/9 At NikeTown stores and authorized Nike retail accounts....
White/Black-Metallic Gold-Black
Anthracite/White-Mean Green
Medium Grey/varsity Crimson-Black
White/White-Metallic Gold
Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy-Varsity Red

check out: nikelebron.net

i was in finish line today and they said that the launch list still says august 9th so they are gonna put them out on the 9th even though the website says they dont ship until the 16th

i got the above white gold ones pre ordered for 90 shipped today. can't wait to get them!
Looking for Lebron AZG (First Games) or Lebron 3 All Stars. Need both in a size 11.

I'm considering picking up the white/gold. I want to wait until it goes on sale like the white/navy...but these are tempting esp. with the $85 price tag.

Waiting for Dunkmans.

edit: WHO'S GOING TO MAKE THE DUNKMAN PATCH? :D
happy.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PEs/GRs IIIs and IVs SZ 10.5-11 PM ME​

HOW MANY SIGNATURE SHOES DOES LEBRON HAVE TO HAVE? ONE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, ONE FOR THE END, ONE FOR THE SUMMER, THEN THE LOWS COME OUT..........pathetic.........way overdone, so much hype.
"You are what you are when no one is around, be a CHAMPION even when no one is watching."

does anyone have any information on where the dunkman soldiers will be available. kaczalas says its confirmed that they are releasing august 9th but nobody seems to know where they will be available. any information would be good. thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

dotts...how else you think nike is going to get the money back they pay him? of course they're going to make tons of lebrons shoes and apparel. you just gotta be patient and selective about what you buy. most stuff can always be found on sale l8r on. spend wisely!
Looking for Lebron AZG (First Games) or Lebron 3 All Stars. Need both in a size 11.

Quote:
HOW MANY SIGNATURE SHOES DOES LEBRON HAVE TO HAVE? ONE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, ONE FOR THE END, ONE FOR THE SUMMER, THEN THE LOWS COME OUT..........pathetic.........way overdone, so much hype.
ing with caps then ending with lower case? And I thought it was only the IV, ST Low and Soldier. By your list there's one more shoe.

Definitely not overdone, considering how much Nike (and the NBA) have riding on Lebron. He keeps playing the way he did in the playoffs, it'll only get bigger.

Anyway, got my pair, quality could be better so I see why they're $110. Lots of problems at the toe box for the pairs I looked at, nicks, scrapes, scratches, stains, etc. I'm a stickler for shoes being CLEAN out of the box, so it kind of bothered me.

But I'm feeling the shoe, it fits nice, cushioning feels good and there is a lot of stitching in the upper that makes me think the shoe will hold well there. Other colorways look promising too.

Grey/ Mean Green- does not equate to being it labeld "dunkman". Call it "Un-dunkman" instead :tongue:
tongue.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

I'm very happy with my white and navy pair. I cut the midfoot strap off and they look so much better. I've played in them 3 times this week and these are currently my favorite pair of shoes in my rotation (others are KB2s, XX2s, and XVIIIs). I'm definitely going to pick up another pair. Probably the dunkmans....

-S

These joints are piff.

Too bad my boy didnt get me the 11, now i have to return them, too narrow.

I'm black and we damn sure know that matters.
TEAM BROOKLYN​

copped a pair today for 80 might try to get an extra hoopin pair in a few weeks....I love these....little warm though...feels like my red xxi's
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots​
We're SUPERION to you​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Back
Top Bottom