Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

I love the soldiers although i traded my white navys for BB zooms. It was a basketball performance decision. I think the zooms are better on the court. Dont get me wrong though the soldiers way more fresher.

does anybody know if the dunkmans were made past sz 13? everywhere i have seen them online the biggest size was a 13, but in the navy/white colorway every place had up to at least a 15. if not im gonna be pissed cuz this is only the one i really really wanted.

by the way, will someone please give me a upc for the dunkmans and the black toes. any mens size will do because then ill be able to get ahold of them in my size if its available.

saw a grey/red pair today and they are very very sick.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

i like those black toe's ill wait till they drop the price, they look like good ballin shoes to me.
team foamposites
See my Collection in 1000th post.

i got the black toes for $35, not a bad deal i would say :smile:
smile.gif

its a secret. ill post pictures when i get them because i had to order my size 14.

has anyone noticed the quality being spotty on these? i got the white/golds from finishline and they were all jacked up.
glue all over, materials not tucked into the sole properly, blue stuff on the upper, stitching all crooked. i literally ordered a new pair as soon as i made sure i had my right size.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

Ru.. did you pick yours up in the Urea? I must be sleepin real hard cause i havent seen them
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots​
We're SUPERION to you​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

i took a 10 1/2 in the iv's and went back to an 11 in these. like kacz said they are a total different fit.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

...from today's practice

fullj.getty-76097055ab006_usab.jpg

fullj.getty-76097055ab009_usab.jpg

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

i like lebrons olympic pe's better than the gr's they look like the black toes but in navy. blue toes anyone?

NBA store NYC has "un-Dunkman" didn't ask what size run was available
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

The un-Dunkman is a way of distinguish the real Dunkman shoes (must carry Dunkman logo) from the colorway based Dunkmans (no Dunkman logo). Personally I don't care about it. Dunkman colorway is good enough for me.
check out: nikelebron.net

Back
Top Bottom