Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

I just grabbed a pair of the navy/gold ones and I'm very disappointed. I first went true to size and they were narrow and uncomfortable so I bought half a size up. Yet they are still narrow and uncomfortable. The midfoot strap just makes the tight narrowness feel worse too.

I'm really disappointed. These look great and I was really looking forward to playing in these. But they're just so uncomfortable that I have to return them.

I've never had this problem with any of my other nikes or J's. I do have somewhat wide feet, but it's never been a problem, especially if I go up half a size.
"Like David Beckham, keep a mean shoe game..."

MadGlove i know what u mean, my bro has wide feet and he doesnt like em either. But Nike has always been like that i guess, they build their shoes narrow compared to other brands. Wide feet are a no no in my opinion on this one.

-3 Stacks

i love the soldier, sweet lock down on the midfoot but i have skinner feet so that might be the diff and their lightweight!! :smile:
smile.gif

Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

Quote:
MadGlove i know what u mean, my bro has wide feet and he doesnt like em either. But Nike has always been like that i guess, they build their shoes narrow compared to other brands. Wide feet are a no no in my opinion on this one.
"Like David Beckham, keep a mean shoe game..."

Quick Question, I think my local spot that I go to accidentally received and released the Lebron Soldier Dunkman colorway and I started to pick them up, but I decided to get them next week thinking they won't be to hard to cop. But when I checked out this thread, I read that these are either a womens colorway or that they are not releasing yet. Is that true, because I didn't even check or ask the sales person if these where womens, I assumed they were mens.

Well anyways, I am going to pick them up to day and post picks later.

By the way, they are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks

Wait for a sale. Like the second to last one's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

yea scoop those up. they probably wont be around long. post pics too. im interested to see how they look in person.

does anybody know what retailers are gonna be carrying them or where you can order them from?

The dunkman colorway is hot, but I'm sure they won't be hard to get because they are GR's. stop hyping them up please.

im getting 2 pairs when they release tomorrow...the grey/green/white and the white/gold/black

damn. im sorry to hear they run so narrow. i was going to get the white/black/gold, but ill take your word

I got the white/gold ones today. Used the $25 off code for finishline, came out to $85 shipped. These are real nice and fit comfortable. I like the patent leather toe box.

---------------

Refs in profile​

^^sexy shoe. im not too fond of mostly white shoes. but im starting to love finishline.com and that 25 off coupon. you can use it on any shoe they have. ive about 3 shoes using it with free shipping
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

NT i need help, im debating on either getting the soldiers or the BB's may i ask for some suggestions

its the people that buy it at that price that are what you call "hypebeast."

anyways. dont wanna argue anymore. you like lebron so i like you(no h.... you know what i mean)
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Back
Top Bottom